- seven -

Some days it takes
a lot of work
just to be okay.

We got home and changed into our normal clothes because decided to wait for Enzo, if he's going to visit or not and then we'd make our plans for the rest of the day

And if not we'll just go out and explore on our own.

We ordered some pizza and began watching MCU movies in order.

It was only 1 in the afternoon by the time we started watching the movies, so we planned to go out too if we need a break.

Around 2pm, my phone vibrated indicating I got a message.

Unknown :
Hey, Darling. I'm sorry, I can't come today. I hope you're okay now. Call me if you need anything. I'll visit tomorrow.

Who is this? I don't get text from any one other than Nate and Xander.

Darling?

Enzo!

But what if this person is not Enzo?

Me :
Hello. I think I know who this is, but would you mind telling me your name?

Unknown :
Oh, I'm sorry, Darling. It's Enzo.

I knew it.

I saved his number and added a drooling face emoji, because my friend is really hot, before replying him back.

Me :
Hi, Enzo. How are you? Also, it's okay, no worries. You can come anytime you're free. And yes, I'm okay now. Thankyou for asking.

Zo-zo 🤤 :
I'm great, darling. I'm glad to know that you're okay. I'll drop by soon, tell Nate sorry that I can't come today, I'll try my best tho.

Me :
It's okay. He'll understand. Have a nice rest of the day, Enzo.

Zo-zo 🤤 :
You too, darling.

I put my phone aside and decided that Nate and I should go outside. We have the whole day and it'll be boring staying home.

First we decided to go eat and then go around.

We got dressed and it was around 3, so we left for the cafe to have something.

"Can I drive?" Nate asked as we left the house to get to our car.

I gave him the keys, nodding.

"What do you want to do?" I asked once we were in the car.

"We can just drive around or visit the places mom and dad used to talk about?"

"You're driving."

He showed me a grin, "Thanks."

We talked about nothing and everything during the time.