- twenty two -

Life was a willow and
it bent right to your wind.

Life was a willow andit bent right to your wind

I don't like this guy.

Earlier I said that I don't care who angel is friends with, or who she hangs out with.

I lied. I care.

It somehow physically pains me every time he calls her darling.

But I can't do anything about it.

He's her friend. But I swear to god if he tries to be more than a friend to her-

"I'm good. And you?" Angels sweet voice felt like a soothing melody that washed away all my jealousy.

"Peachy. But now wonderful, because of you. What are you doing here?" Is this guy serious?

Is he trying to flirt with her? Does he have a death wish?

Calm down.

It's starting to get under my skin.

"Hey buddy! What happened?" He asked turning his attention to Nate. Good.

"Just a little fight." Nate shrugged.

I missed it because of the call from Marciano.

"I hope the-" I decided to mute his voice.

I was busy looking at Angel-

Creepy.

Shut up.

-when Nate bumped my shoulder playfully.

I looked at him and he grinned at me, "That's great. Not enough days for him, but a good start." That guy said.

Oh, so Nate was boasting what happened. As he should!

I mean, did you not see the amount of damage he did to that guy? I'm so proud of him.

We all soon started to head out and I could only grumble under my breath.

Why isn't Angel walking with me?

"Did you see me fight?" Nate asked me as we were near my car, his voice excited.

"I couldn't. I got a call." I said.

"Oh. I thought you came back and saw a little." He sounds sad.

Dammit.

I just realise that I would do anything for these two siblings if they showed me this face again.

He looks like a sad puppy. We must protect him at all cost.

Both of them.

Yeah.

"But I know you did great. I'm so proud of you." He looked at me, his glum look turned into a beaming smile.

As Nate and I talked about his school and then about me, I kept glancing at Angel.