Chapter 14

You know you're in love when you cant fall asleep, because the reality is better than your dreams

- Dr. Seuss

*after 3 months*

I was dating Josh for about 3 and a half months and he was already in the xfactor, making his way with Union J to the top. Time to time he got time off.

When I was sitting on my porch reading a book, Josh's car came into the view. 

''Ayoo, we're going on a roadtrip!'' he shouted from the car window 

''We're what?!'' 

''Just get in...oh and be sure to bring your bikini'' he winked

''I dont know what you're doing, but I'm in'' I smiled and ran into my room, grabbed my favorite bag and stuffed some things in it. I ran outside, locked the door, put Lucy's key under the doormat and got in the car.

''Helloo'' I kissed him 

''Hey babe'' 

''So what exacly is your plan?'' he murmered something ''What?'' 

''It's a suprise!'' I did a puppy face ''No! I'm not falling for that again!'' he covered his eyes 

''Hey, eyes on the road!''

''So, would you like if I did this?'' he turned the steering wheel a little to the left, making the car go to the other road side 

''DO.NOT.  GO.BACK.NOW.'' I protested, gripping the seat thightly. He laughed hystericly.

''Douche!''

''But you love me''

''True'' 

We were driving for about 1 hour and a half now and there's fricken 40 degrees outside. KILL ME, THIS CLIMATE THING ISNT WORKING. 

''We're here''  he said ''Dont open your eyes yet'' he put his hand in mine and lead me somewhere.

''I'm getting slightly worried'' I said after awhile

''Just a bit more'' The ground became softer and he pulled his hand out of mine ''You can open them now'' 

I opened them and saw we were on a beach, a small bay without anyone.

''Wow''

''I know right, me and my family used to go here when I was little, I've never shown anyone this'' I smiled to myself 

''Thank you babe'' I hugged him and then a few inches from our faces, whispered ''For everything'' then he grabbed me around the waist and kissed me.

We then sat on the sand looking at the ocean and having our legs in the sea.

''I missed you'' he was still looking at the sea ''So.fucking.much'' he half smiled and I got my hand in his palm which he was supporting on and he looked at me.

''I cant even describe how much I missed you'' I said and he put his hand on my shoulder, half hugging me.

''Tell me something''

''Yeah?''

''Would this be a wrong moment to ruin things?'' he started giggling 

''Uhmm I dont-'' and then he  splashed me with water and he stood up and wanted to start running, but I tripped him and he fell into the shallow water ''Got you'' I sat on him and in a matter of seconds he was on top of me.

''You were saying?'' he smirked, but I splashed him and swam into the deeper water quickly so he wouldnt catch me, but he did and then he splashed me back and then we started hysterically laughing, but then I felt a strong pair of hands on my body, sounds romantic but I have a feeling what he's going to do, so I acted quickly and turned around, duncking him into the water. He then came to the surface giving me a bitch please look. failing it though, because he started laughing.

We went back to the shore to dry up and there was a storm coming towards the beach, so we ran back to the car and started driving back home, we stopped to eat between and got back to the car, but the storm was too bad to go home and it was really dark, so we decided to wait.

We had the car parked somewhere safe and we were listening to music, cuddled in the back seats, we started making out, which got more intense after a while. Josh held the hem of my shirt, pulling it step by step higher and finally off me, I started to unbutton his shirt wich was taking awhile and then got back to kissing, we undressed ourselves with him laying on top of me, continuing the long sweet sex. 

After that we were both tired and sweaty, just laying against eachother, the cars windows were foggy and Josh wrong 'I love you :)'  on it with his finger.