Chapter 4

''Well can you stand?'' I stood up, but I couldn't move. He grabbed me and helped me walk, until we got to the stairs, he lifted me up bridal style and placed me on my bed.

''Are you gonna be alright?'' he sat on the edge of the bed, I nodded. He got to the doors took a last look and turned off the light.

''Josh?''

''Yes?''

''Thank you for everything''

''No biggie' I heared him smile through that.  

~~~

Ugh you know those days when you dont want to do anything? Well that's today. Since my clumsy self clearly twisted my ankle I can't walk normaly, well at least its one positive thing NO CLASSES!

Josh turned to me from his bed ''Good you're awake, breakfast's downstairs'' the noise I made wasn't human.

''So going to college today?''

''NO.''

''It's just a twisted ankle you know, your arms still work perfectly''

''My twisted ankle clearly disturbes my whole body sistem''

''Yeah...you should work on that excuse'' he laughed. He stood up and went to my bed

''Time to get out of the bed'

''Make me''

''You really want that babe?'' babe was all I could hear. Hawt. He wanted to do something

''Do not''

''You asked for it'' he winked, he grabed me at my knees (since he cant grab my ankles) and started pulling me out of bed

''Noooooooooo'' I grabbed the sheets and they went down with me. He tossed me over his shoulder (again -.-) and went downstairs. He stopped infront of a glass door, with a view to the pool

''You know, since you'll have a hard time taking a shower...''

''I'm going to kill you'' he then continued to the kitchen and finally released me. ''Jaymi and JJ are coming over today''

''Jaymi?'' he laughed at my look

''Jaymi Hensley, born 24.2. 1990 in Luton to-''

''Okay okay I get it'' I laughed. Ding dong ''And that's them'' he stormed to the door letting in JJ and I suppose Jaymi, his looked locked mine.

''Oh you must be Savannah, I've heared a lot about you''

''Really?'' I looked at JJ

''No, not really'' he looked at the ground ''But I would love to'' he nodded

''Same here I guess'' he smiled ''Let's go to practise guys'' practice?

''Okay bye now, nice meeting you'' Jaymi said

''Bye, you too'' I waved. They went upstairs and closed the door. I followed them and sat to the door, that's when Coldplay-fix you intro started playing. Okay, chilling with music I understand...wait that's not the singers voice, after that I heared Josh's voice. Holy fuck, ITS THEM! After the couple of songs I heared a chair move. I wanted to quickly stand up, but I couldn't.

''I'm just going to check on Sa- Oh here you are, come in'' I hopped to the room hearing giggles from Josh.

''So, that was you?''

''Yup'' they smiled I jumped on the couch and did something with my hand

''Entertain me'' they laughed and played me a couple of songs

. ''You should really go to Britian's got talent or something'' they looked at eachother  ''Or x factor'' I nodded

''We'll think about it'' they smiled.

''We'll I'm just gonna go to sleep, see you later'' I hopped to the bedroom and collapsed on my bed.

I slowly opened my eyes. 6.00 pm holy fuck. I had a dream about my bestfriend being pregnant, should I be worried or something? Haha. I went down to the kitchen and started cleaning the dishes. I slowly whipped the plate, not wanting to make that mistake again. I heared the door open. Shit. Some guy with an anorak stepped in. The man turned the light in the hall and got his hood down, that's when the plate slipped from my hands and crashed on the floor. I saw Josh's face and started cleaning the pieces.

''I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please don't be angry at me'' and I started crying, he ran to me and kneeled down to me, hugged me and held me in his embrace

''Hey hey, dont cry, I'm not angry''

''Please don't hurt me'' I cryed into his shoulder.