Chapter 9

I heared someone approaching down the stairs. Dont.go.in.dont.go.in.  I repeated in my head

''Whats up with you? Lucy said.

I sighed in relief ''Just hungry'' I smiled 

''I'm going on a date with Chris, will you be okay?''

''Oh okay, well you two have fun'' She hugged me and dissapeared throught the door.

I went upstairs, into my room and the balcony door was open, I looked around and he was nowhere to be seen. Thank god, Im not ready for my socially awkward speech. Suddenly I was pushed against the wall, his hand on my mouth and his blue eyes staring directly in mine.

''Why did you do that?'' he smirked. I bit his palm and ran away from him ''Feisty, I like it'' he winked. I rolled my eyes and laughed. ''But still...that doesnt anwser my question'' he leaned on the wall.

''Well...to get my diary can't you see?'' I shook it infront of his face.

''Face it, you cant resist the Josh Cuthbert charm'' he smirked and fixed his hair

''Ha ha ha'' I didnt even make a single move.

''Yeah, keep telling you yourself that'' he jumped on the bed 

''What do you think you're doing? I crossed my arms

''No one's home'' he did a pervert face

''The weather's quite nice isn't it?'' I changed the theme

''Yup, it's quite nice'' he lauged at my sillyness ''You now...I've been meaning to ask you something''

''Yes?'' 

''The xfactor auditions are in London tomorrow... and I've been thinking that you would go with me?'' 

''Yes yes yes'' I smiled like a 5 year old and hugged him.

The next morning we met at the train station. Josh's mother and father were already there and Jaymi and JJ will get on the train, when it stops at their towns. We bought our tickets and went to our own cabinet.

''Are you nervous?'' he was tapping with his leg and supporting his head 

''Nope'' but he kept on doing that

''Yeah, because it doesn't show'' he smiled.

''I will get us some food m'kay? I nodded. I stood up as he did, just to get something from the bag. The train bumped into something, causing Josh to push me on the wall, with his hands on my waist to catch balance and his head next to mine.