Chapter 3

''My ex''

''Oh.....I'm sorry''

'Dont worry about it''. I turned to the other side and fallen asleep.

~

I heard heavy breathing. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a dog beside me breathing directly to my face. I screamed, causing Josh to wake up. I just looked at him and he was dying of laughter, making me laugh too.

''What's its name?'' I asked while petting her

''Shila and she's my little girl isn't she'' he streched his arms out and she ran into his hug, licking his face. She ran back to me and sat on my lap. The next thing i know, she started licking me.

''I think she likes you'' he said.

After a while I said I'm going to the shower, I just heard Josh say ''SAVE WATER SHOWER WITH ME'' ''Aha sure'' I winked at him, shuting the door behind me, hearing him laughing.

I got out of the shower, making myself ready for college. I got downstairs and looked for Josh. I found him in a kitchen, doing some waffles. I sat and looked at him.

''Oh sweety, you're father's waiting for you outside''he turned around with waffles. I did a facepalm, laughing in the process. ''Oh you look pretty today'' he pinched my cheek. It's almost like he knew my mother. He gave me waffles and we talked while eating and drinking coffe. I looked at the clock.

''Oh shit gotta go, thanks again for the breakfast'' I picked up my bag and tossed it around my shoulder.

''What no kiss?'' he said pointing at his cheek, I just slapped myself. I kissed him and went out, almost when I got out he shouted

''Love you and tell your father to come home early!'' Nice Josh, nice. I started walking towards somewhere, but then I remembered. WHERE THE HECK AM I? I rushed back to the house and as soon as I opened the door he was sitting on the stairs waiting for me.

''Thought you'd take longer, around the corner'' I nodded and went out. I reached the bus station and sat down. Then I thought about when I kissed Josh, his skin was so soft and I got a closer look of his eyes. Blue eyes.

After the classes were finished, I got outside, walking towards the bus stop. Then I heard a car slow down.

UH FUCK.

I looked and saw Josh pulling the handle. ''GET IN LOSER, WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!'' I laughed at that, because it was from the movie mean girls.

''Shopping for?'' I asked fastening my seatbelt.

''Grocery shopping'' he smiled

He turned the radio on and 'Call me maybe' came up. Josh started tapping the steering wheel and moving his shouders. We came to the red light and he started singing and dancing. ''HEY I JUST MET YOU, AND THIS IS CRAZY'' I started to laugh at him

''Come on, don't be a party popper''

''BUT HERE'S MY NUMBER, SO CALL ME MAYBE'' I joined him, we we're still at the red light, dancing in the car, and when we looked at the car beside us, the driver was looking at us weirdly, that made us laugh even harder.

When we got to the shop, we got a handcart and started putting things in it. The aile was clear.

''Think fast'' he said

''Wait wh-'' he lifted me on his shoulder and got me in the handcart. He continued shopping like nothing happend.

''Josh Cuthbert I'm warning you, get me out of here'' he laughed at me, because I couldn't get out. ''Asshole'' he gave me that stare 'ugh fine'' and helped me out.

''You're an ass''

''You're a little fuck'' he said, I knew he didn't meant it, but I made a sad face ''Oh sorry, I didn't mean tha-'' ''Haaaa got ya'' he gave me a cold stare, but then started laughing with me.

''Aye JJ come to my house in 5'' he said in to his phone

''Nooooo'' I mouthed

''I love you too'' he mouthed back.

After a couple of minutes the door bell rang.

''Adios'' I sprinted upstairs and closed the door of the bedroom. I heard a really sympathetic voice, but it was coming closer.

FUCK. I hid under the bed and tryed to stay as calm as posibble

''Savannah?'' Josh called and went in the bathroom.

''Dude, I knew you lied'' JJ teased Josh

''Nah, wait a second...AHA'' he lifted the covering from the bed and I mouthed 'shhhh'

''What are you doing here come out'' Josh said, ugh that bitch.

''Uh, just looking for something'' I grabbed something close to me and went out ''Found it!'' I looked at what I've found and it was a toothbrush, I threw it on the bed and started whiping my hand against my clothes. ''Really a toothbrush under the bed?'' I whispered to Josh, he just started laughing

''So JJ this is Savannah and Savannah this is JJ'' ''Hey'' I did that awkward smile ''What's up sista'?'' He said giving me that boyish hug

''Just chillaxin''

''Under the bed, looking for a toothbrush? I have a feeling we will bond isn't that right Joshy boy'' they both laughed. We went downstairs, me and Josh sat on the sofa and JJ went to the kitchen.

''Josh fancy a beer?'' he called from the kitchen

''No, bring me the soda please''

''What about you Savannah?''

''No, the same as Josh please'' I hate beer, it reminded me of Ben and his drunk friends.

We talked for a while and then Josh suggested we go outside, because the sky was full of stars. We were already by the pool.

''Hey you guys'' me and Josh looked back, JJ was running to us, taking his shirt off. And before we knew it, we were pushed in the water like dominos. They fell right on me. I felt a slight pain in my ankle. We all laughed and ducked eachother, that's when JJ's phone rang.

''Hey gotta go, Savannah nice meeting you, you're lovely and dude call you later'' and he was gone. Josh got out of the pool

''Are you okay?'' he laughed at me, because I couldn't get out of the pool, I sat on the edge of it.

''I think I did something with my ankle'' he laughed, but then noticed my serious face