Chapter 5

''It's going to be ok, I'm not going to hurt you , I promise'' he held me tighter.

He helped me up, still holding me with one hand, guiding me to the sofa. He brought me a blanket and some water.

''Are you going to be okay?'' I nodded, he hugged me thighter, showed me his pinky finger

''Nobody's going to hurt you anymore, I promise'' I looked into his eyes and we made a promise.

~

The next day Josh made me go to the local fair, he says it's a towns tradition to dress nice and go there, hanging with friends.

''Oh.my.god , will you ever come out of that room?'' Josh screamed in frustration from down stairs

''Just a minute seesh'' I rolled my eyes, I just grabbed my bag and opened the door. I'm not used to wearing dresses and high heels, yet walking in them. I slowly aproched down stairs and saw Josh sitting on the staircase, having his back turned to me.

''Ready?'' I said putting my bag on me

''Fina-'' he looked at me from head to feet. Good or bad? And then he grinned, at least it isn't one of those pervy looks that boys use. ''Shall we go?'' I nodded. We walked to the car, where Jaymi and JJ were at.

 We started driving to the fair and they blasted some music from the radio and started dancing. Jaymi and JJ sticked their faces to the window, ahhh kids haha. I already saw the fair, big ferris wheel, lights were shinning and little stands, I just know this is going to be a great night. We entered it and we walked in two lines -Jaymi and me and JJ and Josh behind us. Me and Jaymi were talking about movies and I took a look at the back and when they saw me look, they went laughing. Bitches.

Jaymi and I bought cotton candy and JJ and Josh played some games. It was really dark already, but the lanternes lighted up the fair.

''Can we go on the ferris wheel? Can we go on the ferris wheel? Please?''

''Seesh stop being a kid'' Josh rolled his eyes

''Please?'' I gave him a puppy stare

''Okaaay'' he sighted in frustration, I did a happy dance, wich made them laugh.

When it was finally our turn, Josh squeesed into a seat next to me. ''I mean... Josh, if you wanted to go so badly on this ferris wheel, you should've said so'' I put one hand on his shoulder and the other on my chest, faking a pity.

''Oh you know me so well'' he nodded, putting  my hand from his shoulder to his chest we laughed ''Enough of your cheesy jokes, we can hear everything'' we looked above and JJ and Jaymi we're laughing, wich made us laugh even harder.

We started moving. ''Wow, amazing'' I looked at the view

''I know right, but you shouldnt be talking so obviously about me'' he flattered himself

''Omg Josh, did you fall from heaven because shut the fuck up and enjoy what we have here'' I pointed with my hands, he laughed at my silly body moves. When we got to the top, Josh started shaking the cabin.

''Oh my god, we're gonna die!'' I screamed, being sticked to the safety stick, Josh laughed at me again. Wow, that must be new. Josh was suprisingly still to the end of the ride.

''That was fun'' Josh said, putting his hands in his pockets ''We should do that again'' he laughed

''Never . again'' I gave him a cold stare

''Is that an offer?'' getting unusually close to me

''Are you testing me?'' I gave him that bitch please look and ninja dived on his back. He gave me a piggy back to the benches and then we sat down.

''Please, have sex infront of me. Please'' I said, looking at a couple making out and he grabbing the girls ass

''I would like to see that'' JJ added, having a cheeky smile. After a while, JJ grabbed Jaymi and they went to the candy stand.

''See you tomorrow night babe'' the mansmacked her butt again. Such a gentelman. He got closer and the light shined on his face.

It was Ben.