Chapter 1

[This is a pretty short story so expect me to update this a few times a week.]

"Cutie?" Nakano-san said, petrifying Y/n.

"Ah- Well... Nakano-san, me and your daughters right here have actually met before." Y/n remarked.

"Is that so? What happened then?" He asked.

"I got kicked out by your daughter from the cafe when I said she gave me the wrong order." Y/n said, making Nino get flustered.

"Hey! You tried to flirt with me, calling me 'cutie' and such!" Nino retaliated.

"Alright, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Did you give Y/n the wrong order?" Nakano-san asked.

"Y- Yes..." Nino admitted, making Y/n smile.

"Then that settles it. Nino, say sorry to him." Nakano-san said, making Y/n chuckle.

"Papa! Stop treating me like I'm still a kid. Sorry, L/n." Nino said and scoffed

"It's ok... I was fine with it. Anyways, let's get into the topic at hand, shall we?" Y/n said as the four of them took a seat.

"Y/n this right here is Miku, and this one is Nino but you've heard her name a few moments ago already. Girls, this is Y/n L/n, an engineer, and a former scholar of mine." Nakano-san said, introducing his daughters and Y/n..

"Nice to meet you, Y/n." Miku said to Y/n.

"Nice to meet you too. You're the one who handled the counter when I ordered from you guys a few days ago, right?" Y/n said to which Miku nodded.

"Hello, again." Nino said as she rolled her eyes.

"Your cold actions when interacting with me doesn't suit your cute face at all." Y/n said, followed by a soft chuckle. This remark made Nino irritated again.

"See! Papa!" Nino said.

"Alright, Y/n, I never said you can flirt with my daughter but I'm ok with it." Nakano-san said, surprising Y/n as he never knew that Nakano-san had a more laid back side to his always serious personality.

"Let's actually get into action right now." Y/n said.

"Ah yes, me and Nino had already found a lot on where we want to build the building." Miku explained.

"I see, but is there any reason why you guys won't just rent a place?" Y/n asked.

"We think this would be more practical as we also have plans on making our business bigger." Miku said.

"Alright, I'll try to contact an architect so we can start this as fast as possible. I expect this to be at least a year or so, either way, I'll make sure to get this done as fast as possible." Y/n said.

"As expected of Y/n. I knew I could count on you." Nakano-san said.

"I'll be going now, I still have more stuff to do. Thank you for trusting me for this project, Nakano-san." Y/n said.

"Take care, Y/n." Nakano-san said as Y/n left the office.

~Few days later~

"Why are you here?" Nino asked Y/n who just entered the cafe.

"Oh, I'm taking pictures of the cafe. The architect wanted me to take pictures of both interior and exterior; and since he's busy, I thought I'd do it for him." Y/n said.

"Fine... Anyways, Miku, I'll be going now!" Nino shouted as she left the cafe.

"Y/n, I'm sorry about my sister. She could be too much sometimes." Miku said, apologizing to Y/n.

"I'm fine with it. Got used to hot-headed clients. By the way, there aren't many customers today." Y/n said, looking around the empty cafe.

"It is office hours so many people would be at work by now." Miku said.

"Fair point." Y/n said as he continued taking pictures.

"I noticed that you're way more quiet than Nino, Miku. Nakano-san said that you guys are quintuplets, is it perhaps that the five of you have unique personalities?" Y/n asked.

"Y- Yeah, we're very different from each other. I'm more quiet than the others; Nino is more vocal and as you experienced, can be short-tempered; One of us is very energetic, One loves to eat so much and follows the steps of our mother, and one is a very famous actress." Miku said, intriguing Y/n of the last one she said.

"Actress? Hmmm... Actresses that have a last name of 'Nakano'... Oh my, is it perhaps Ichika Nakano?" Y/n asked.

"You're spot on. Yes, she is our sister." Miku said.

"Woah, I've watched all of the movies she's in! I'm somewhat of a fan myself. She's a very great actress." Y/n said, getting his fanboy side ahead of himself by quite a bit.

"I'm sure she'll be happy to hear that." Miku affirmed.

"I've always wondered how it's like to have siblings as I'm the only child in our family. Must have been great, huh?" Y/n said.

"Oh, believe me, it can be stressful at times but you can safely assure that they'd always be by your side no matter what. Of course we've had some fights here and there, especially Nino but at the end of the day, we'd still be on good terms." Miku said as she softly chuckled.

"Especially Nino, huh? Didn't expect that coming." Y/n said sarcastically as he laughed, not knowing that someone had already overheard their conversation.

"Oh really, Y/n?" Nino said, making Y/n petrified from the nervousness this brought him.

"H- Hi, Nino. Didn't think you'd be back so fast." Y/n said as he turned around and looked at Nino.

"Me? I just checked something on the street there.There was a new shop there and I thought I'd check it out for a bit. Anyways, are you done now?" Nino told him.

"Yeah, I just took the last picture." Y/n answered.

"You can get out now." Nino said.

"Can't I order coffee? Am I actually banned here?" Y/n asked.

"You're not banned here but you just gave me a nice idea." Nino said as she smiled smugly.

"Crap, you heard nothing." Y/n responded.

"Now, now. Y/n's helping us with our new cafe venue yet we're banning him here? I've actually already prepared coffee for him. Wait a minute, I'll have it served." Miku said as she readied the coffee.

"Y/n, I may not know much about you but I'm sure you're a disturbance." Nino scoffed.

"Oh? I'm trying to work here but someone's talking to me. Are you really sure I'm the disturbance?" Y/n said as he let out a smug smile and opened his laptop.

"Here's your coffee, Y/n. Don't worry about the payment, it's free." Miku said as she gave Y/n his coffee.

"Thanks, Miku." Y/n said as Miku left him alone.

"Alright, let's get started." Y/n said as he started typing for his unattended paperwork.

As he was working with the stuff he needs to in his laptop, one girl felt the desire to watch what he's working on and stared at his screen.

"Oh? Is someone interested in what I'm working on? Or does someone want my attention and be a disturbance?" Y/n said, feeling the presence of Nino who was watching him from behind.

"What? I wasn't looking at what you were doing." Nino countered.

"That's what they all say." Y/n said with a smug look on his face.

"Whatever!" Nino said as she went to the back of the counter as Y/n continued doing his work.