Chapter 3

"What?! No! He's not my boyfriend! Why would I date a guy like him!" Nino said, stabbing Y/n in the heart figuratively, almost killing his mental and emotional state in the process.

"That kinda hurts." Y/n exclaimed.

"That's enough... Ichika, Itsuki, Yotsuba... That guy is Y/n, he's the engineer I told you guys about and he has also become a regular customer of ours. And Y/n, this is Itsuki, Yotsuba, and Ichika, our sisters." Miku interfered while introducing Y/n to the other quintuplets and vice-versa.

"Y/n L/n, nice to meet you all. Especially you, Ichika-san, I'm a fan of your works and acting." Y/n said as he bowed like how a butler would to his master.

"Aww, thank you! You could drop the honorifics if you want to, Y/n. I'm pretty sure the same could be said for Itsuki and Yotsuba, right, girls?" Ichika said as both Yotsuba and Itsuki nodded in agreement.

"Nino, don't you think you have a lot of explaining to do?" Ichika said, making Y/n chuckle.

"I promise we weren't on a date. We both just wanted to watch your movie, Ichika. It was merely a coincidence." Y/n explained.

"So yeah... What he said... I overstayed in the mall and somehow ended up being escorted here by this guy. But I watched your movie, Ichika. I loved every bit of it." Nino said as Y/n noticed one important detail missing.

"You forgot to tell them that you watched the movie three times." Y/n said as he and the others except Nino laughed.

"Hey! Didn't I tell you that me watching it three times was supposed to be our secret?" Nino said.

"As I said, I find it sweet and cute that you're doing this for your sister. I just can't help but say it." Y/n said as Nino looked around to see her sisters nodding in agreement.

"Y/n is right, you know? I really appreciate what you did, Nino. I know that you're not that okay with it being said to us but hearing it just makes me want to work hard and achieve great feats more. Thank you, Nino." Ichika said as she gave Nino a hug, making her blush more.

"Alright! I'll be at the back for now." Nino said as she went inside the kitchen of the cafe that was located far back.

"Miku, I'll get the usual." Y/n said to Miku. Miku understood as she started preparing Y/n's order.

"Can I please get an autograph, Ichika? If you don't mind..." Y/n asked as he brought out a pen and a notebook that he unusually had in his car with his only trip being the mall and the cafe.

"Sure! Did you enjoy my movie?" Ichika agreed and asked.

"Yes! One of the best works from you, in my opinion!" Y/n said as he gave Ichika his notebook and pen.

"I'm glad... Do continue on supporting me for future projects." Ichika said as she signed the notebook and gave the notebook and pen back to Y/n.

"Will do!" Y/n said.

"Alright, Y/n... Here's your order." Miku said as she handed Y/n's cup of coffee.

Y/n took a sip from his coffee and went to the door.

"I'll be going now. Bye!" Y/n said.

"Wait!" Itsuki said as Y/n was about to close the door and exit. This action made Y/n stop in his tracks and look back at them again.

"What is it?" Y/n asked, filled with curiosity as he doesn't have any clue on what the question may be.

"Do you perhaps like our sister?" Itsuki asked Y/n, surprising him as he thought and actually is out of the blue.

This has made Y/n think for a while as he does find Nino certainly beautiful and is also right in the alley of Y/n's type when it comes to girls. But this has also made him conflicted as he still feels that it's too fast for such feelings to develop. Y/n, is stuck in a dilemma.

"The answer is yet to be determined, ladies." Y/n said, feeling witty and savvy as he immediately closed the door, went to his car, and drove away.

"I hate how I relate to Nino when she said she wanted to experience high school love as well... But she said she kinda had one. Anyways, I shouldn't be messing with her past but it made me so curious on what it actually was." Y/n said to himself as he continued driving.

Y/n, believe it or not, has been single since birth

Meanwhile, back at the cafe...

"Nino, he's gone now..." Miku said, signaling Nino to go back out.

"So you like him, huh?" Ichika asked her sister.

"Maybe? Tch, I don't know... Am I just probably brought on by his constant teasing? I really don't know..." Nino said as she covered her blushing face with her hands.

"I may not know much about him but I can see he's a nice guy!" Yotsuba said to Nino.

"I agree... Especially that dad did help Y/n with his studies... Meaning that if dad trusts him, we should too." Itsuki said, supporting Yotsuba's argument.

"I'd agree he was pretty sweet when he asked for my autograph." Ichika remarked.

"And as for me, who knows Y/n for quite some time now... He is a very nice person. Someone who is willing to help no matter what." Miku said, acting as a final blow.

"Maybe I'll give this feeling a chance then..." Nino said, making her sisters smile.

~Few days later~

"Alright, it's going well so far." Y/n said as he took a visit to the under construction of Nino and Miku's cafe.

"Y/n! It's me, Yotsuba!" A voice said, making Y/n take a glance where it came from. Y/n saw Yotsuba with a black-haired man.

"Ah... Good morning, Yotsuba and...?" Y/n said, not knowing what to call the man he had never seen before.

"Fuutarou... Fuutarou Uesugi, Yotsuba's husband." Fuutarou said, surprising Y/n from the sudden revelation.

"He's the guy I was talking about! This right here will be the new cafe!" Yotsuba exclaimed.

"Well then, I appreciate all the help the quintuplets can receive. Nice to meet you, Y/n." Fuutarou said as he offered to shake hands with Y/n.

"Nice to meet you too, Fuutarou." Y/n said as they shaked hands. Fuutarou then remembered all the moments he had with the quintuplets as he had known them since high school. Y/n, on the other hand, has become more curious of what Nino had said when she stated she was in a complicated spot when it came to love back then when he found out that Yotsuba has a husband.

"Where are you guys going?" Y/n asked.

"We're actually going to the cafe." Fuutarou responded.

"I was just planning on going there too. You guys have a car with you?" Y/n asked again.

"Actually, no." Yotsuba replied.

"Alright, we'll go there with my car. Go to the car over there. Wait for me for a minute or two, I gotta tell the workers that I'm going now." Y/n said as he pointed to his car just across the street. Fuutarou and Yotsuba obliged.

After that, the three of them went to the cafe.