Chapter 4

"So... If it's okay to ask. When did you guys meet?" Y/n asked, still driving him and the couple to the cafe.

"We met on a school trip in Kyoto." Fuutarou said.

"I see... It must have been some kind of romance anime, huh?" Y/n said as he chuckled.

"Yeah... I guess you can say that." Fuutarou said reluctantly, making Y/n notice.

"Huh? Did I say something wrong?" Y/n asked.

"No, I just remembered some stuff." Fuutarou said.

"Alright, tell me if there's something wrong." Y/n said as he focused himself again on the road.

Few minutes later they arrived at the cafe where the other quintuplets were. Yotsuba and Fuutarou went to the quintuplets while Y/n sat beside the window, starting to work on the stuff he needs to on his laptop.

As Y/n was busy with his work, the quintuplets were on to something...

"He- He's here..." Nino said as she stared at Y/n who was busy with his work.

"Are you sure about this, Nino?" Miku asked.

"Yes! I- I'll be the one who will serve him his coffee." Nino said, planning to make a move on the young man.

"Getting bold, I see..." Ichika said smugly, making Nino blush more.

"Me and Fuutarou are back! Y/n was kind enough to take us here when we saw him." Yotsuba said.

"Hmm... Where's Itsuki?" Fuutarou asked.

"She's at school, teaching." Miku responded.

"I see... So what were you guys talking about?" Fuutarou asked.

"We were talking about Nino deciding to make a move on Y/n with her given Y/n's cup of coffee." Ichika explained as Fuutarou looked at Nino who was blushing profusely.

"I think I already know what's going on here. Good luck, Nino." Fuutarou said as Nino nodded.

"I- I'm ready!" Nino said as she grabbed the cup of coffee and started walking to Y/n.

Nino was already at Y/n's back, waiting for the opportunity... Suddenly, Y/n turned around and spotted Nino.

"Nino? Is there anything you want?" Y/n asked, making the girl blush harder but it's not like she wasn't blushing hard enough.

"Here-"

*RING*

"Ah wait, a co-worker is calling me." Y/n said as he answered the incoming call from his phone.

"Y/n, where are you?" Y/n's coworker asked.

"Where am I? I'm at a cafe, why?" Y/n asked back.

"What do you mean 'why'?! You have a meeting with a client! He's calling me already, wondering where you are." His coworker said, making him facepalm mentally.

"Crap! I still have time, right? I'll be there in ten minutes!" Y/n said as he hung up the call. Y/n has also immediately packed up his laptop and stood up.

"Nino, you were saying something earlier. Mind telling me now?" Y/n asked as he looked at her.

"He- Here's your coffee!" Nino said as she gave Y/n his coffee. Luckily, the coffee was put in a cup made for takeouts, meaning that Y/n can take it on the go.

"Th- Thanks... I appreciate it." Y/n said with a blush on his face. After that, he exited the cafe and went to where his meeting was.

Nino then went back to her sisters and Fuutarou.

"Mission accomplished!" Ichika said, happy for her sister.

"Not quite... I didn't have the chance to ask him if he's available next week." Nino said, feeling a little disappointed.

"What you did was enough... Let Y/n do the rest." Miku said, attracting the attention of Nino.

"Miku might just be right. Let Y/n do the next move." Ichika said as she chuckled.

"Agreed!" Yotsuba exclaimed.

Meanwhile on Y/n's side...

"Ni- Nino just gave me my coffee... No! Y/n... you gotta focus on work... But she was so cute when she gave it to me... Y/n! Focus!" Y/n mentally said to himself as he can't focus on the meeting as someone, specifically Nino was being a disturbance in his mind. No matter how hard he tries, the girl just won't go away from his train of thought.

"Y/n? Hello?" The client said, making Y/n go back to reality.

"Ah yes, I'll handle the paperwork." Y/n said hastily.

"Alright, I need to go now. Good bye." The client said, leaving the restaurant they agreed to meet at.

"Crap... I- I think I'm in love..." Y/n said to himself.

"With whom?" A voice said, surprising Y/n.

"Who- Itsuki?!" Y/n shouted.

"Yes. What are you doing here, Y/n?" Itsuki replied.

"I met up with a client here, how about you?" Y/n asked Itsuki.

"My colleague recommended that I eat in this place... So I decided to give it a try." Itsuki explained.

"Ah... You can sit here, I was planning to get food as well." Y/n offered.

"Huh?! A- are you asking me out?!" Itsuki said.

"What? No, I- I have someone I like." Y/n said, clearing the misunderstanding.

"Oh... Is that the thing I overheard a while ago?" Itsuki asked.

"Yes... Do you mind keeping a secret?" Y/n asked back.

"Sure..." Itsuki said as she sat at the seat across Y/n.

"You see... There's this girl, we didn't have the best first meeting but because of that I was dragged to her and in many instances we ended up always in one's sight. She's cute, wild, and even though she doesn't show it that much... I know that she's sweet, loving, and caring. I want to y'know take her out on a date or so but given that she has a hot-headed personality towards me... Maybe I'd be rejected too quickly. Also, I've never experienced things like love before so I really don't know what to do." Y/n explained.

"Y/n... You could've just told me that you like my sister instead of giving off a long paragraph." Itsuki said as she sighed.

"Fine, I like Nino. Do you think I have a chance on her?" Y/n asked, making Itsuki nervous of what to say as she's also aware of what Nino feels about the man.

"You're a nice guy, Y/n. Now that I think about it, you may just have a chance." Itsuki said, making Y/n smile.

"I- I see... Thanks." Y/n said as he blushed. This is yet again a surprise for Itsuki as she thought that Y/n is not the type of guy to get flustered easily.

"Anyways, you must be getting hungry. Sorry for that. Waiter, could you come over here?" Y/n said as he gestured at the waiter to get their order.

"It's okay, I don't mind." Itsuki said as the waiter took their order.