Tracked - Switching POVs

A/N: I have some news for this collection- :)

1. I forgot what I was doing.

2. I am writing the next oneshot, but I need some more time. (Eight months seems like a lot, oops.)

3. Here are some sad news for the Sokeefe supporters......

I don't ship Sokeefe as much as I did eight months ago. I ran into a few issues with my opinion (my own issues, no one elses) and I don't really have my heart and soul into this. I have fallen out of love with Sokeefe ships and while I don't hate it, I don't really....support it as much?

I kind of hoped I would ship it to the end of the series, but I got older over time and I lost interest in shipping anyone at all. (Except for Fitz and the Chandelier 😉 hehe)

After a few oneshots I will stop updating this. (Unless I have an idea I want to write- but I don't have as much motivation to do that anymore.)

💜 Stay awesome, and stay safe everyone!

And now, the moment you've been waiting for...

BOOK 8.5 UNLOCKED SPOILERS!!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

.

..

...

....

.....

....

...

..

.

..

...

....

.....

....

...

..

.

..

...

....

.....

....

...

..

.

Grady's POV

Grady was standing in front of Sophie's bedroom, noticeably leaning his hand on the doorknob so no one could open it.

Specifically his daughter. If she read it, who knows what would happen? Chaos? Destruction? She had already lit up a Neverseen hideout without proper adult supervision, left her mark, and started a war of some sort. Then Keefe popped into her room and left a letter behind, bringing an Imparter with him.

He couldn't bring himself to tell Sophie about anything. That he had secret contact with her friend—or as he thought about it more often, perhaps That Boy was her love interest—and he couldn't even imagine how she would react.

His little girl was growing up and he wasn't prepared.

Well, after raising Jolie, he thought life was hard, her moods going up and down from growing up, lashing out at everyone who said she couldn't fall in love with a Talentless guy—but absolutely not. He had adopted a strong young woman who was defending the Cities from an army of cloaked monsters, and she was ready to fight.

Kids grow up so fast, he thought to himself.

Footsteps padded up the staircase and Grady panicked. Was it Sophie?