My Sweet Foster - Keefe's POV

Those beautiful gold-specked brown eyes. They enchant me wherever she looks. (Mostly at Fitz, but one day it'll be me.) They're just so beautiful, they match her personality and everything. Plus, I have never seen an elf with brown eyes until the day I saw them.

Her feisty attitude. She knows how to light a fire without being a Pyrokinetic. It is a beautiful flame, one that dances with her own style, which is the best style, and I love it.

Her leadership always makes me feel interested. Happy, even. I just don't know how to say it—but she is like an angel fallen from heaven and come to be my friend.

The way she smiles, the way she makes us all feel like we should train our abilities more. It makes me smile back.

I don't deserve it. But she makes me feel like I do.

Even the Vackers, she lights them up even with her voice.

Oh yeah, her voice is like an angel's. It makes me feel like I'm at home. I never was in the right place before. But she gave me the last piece to my puzzle. ♥

I will never forget the day she was lost in Foxfire. She looked so innocent, so tired, so worried... and the detentions we had together, having fun. In the end, she would always forgive me if I did something horrible.

Joining the Neverseen was a tough decision. I had to protect her and "serve" the enemy by stealing the caches.

Either that or I would die and never get to have my moments with her ever again.

My sweet Foster, I will love you, forever and always.