The Rings - Keefe's POV

I'm supposed to surprise visit Foster, but I think she had the same idea. Whatever, at least I get to see her.

I open the door on cue and she runs up to hug me, she hugged me! (I get a lot of them, but I'm feeling especially happy right now.)

"Keefe, I came over today because, well, I wanted to come over!"

She seemed to happy to be hiding anything bad, so I didn't press the point, then she quickly kissed me and smiled.

I smiled back as we started to walk around Candleshade.

"I was going to come over," I told her, "but instead you came over."

"You were going to surprise visit me?" Foster asked, already surprised.

"Eh, this works too." I gave her the trademark smirk. She blushed.

Then I noticed something in her pocket.

I have something in my pocket, too. A ring. Well... actually... an engagement ring. I'm going to propose today.

I gently squeezed her hand and we stopped walking. Then I reached into my pocket with one hand, she reached in as well, and then the next thing I knew we were both on one knee asking to marry each other with rings in our hands.

She started laughing really hard, and I caught her as she toppled forward into my arms.

"Couldn't wait to marry me, could you Sophie?"

She slowly stopped laughing. "You called me Sophie."

"Yeah, Miss Oblivious, because I hope it changes to Sencen."

She looked at me, searched my face, and blushed a very pretty shade of pink. "We're really getting married?" she asked me. "You actually want to marry me?"

"I have the same question, you actually want to marry me?"

She gave me an adorable smile. "Of course I do, Keefe. I love you."

So...

WE'RE GETTING MARRIED, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!