"I Have A Son?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
TW GORY DIPICTIONS
KLAUS POV
Freya is setting up a spell while me and Kol are drinking bourbon. Elijah is sitting beside Haley who is holding Hope. I look at my daughter and smile. The only thing that makes me truly happy. I take a sip of bourbon.
"spells ready" Freya says, her blonde hair swinging side to side as she looks up at me. Everyone goes quiet as I take Freya's hand, I close eyes as the darkness overtakes me. Freya chants and I feel and rush of energy, my arms feel broken, legs feel numb and my breath tickles the inside of my throat noises of different whispers go around my head. My eyes begin to sting so I open them and I'm not in the compound.
I'm in an old dirty rotting building. I look around and see people walking past me and through me. Down the hall I hear noises and groans,weirdly enough, thats the only noise I hear. I begins to walk in the direction of the noises before coming across a room containing Elijah in an old suit, high collor, black leather shoes. I am beside him wearing a long suit coat and white gloves with black leather shoes. A women is on the table with a doctor beside her, she seems to be giving birth. I furrow my brow and think to myself
'what the hell is this?'
I approach old me as cries are heard. The doctor picks up a child bringing it towards the women. She laughs as the child is handed to her.
"congratulations Ms Hemsworth, its a boy" he says walking to the other side to allow past me to approach. Other me laughs. The baby looks at past me and giggles. Other me removed his glove and the baby grabs his finger. I smile at this memory that I have no idea about
"hello.... Mieczyslaw Mikaelson" past me says. The baby chuckles and so does the lady.
"he's wonderful" she says before out of no where her throat is slit and blood pours out as she chockes on her blood and dies. Past me, me and Elijah look horrified. I turn around and see Mikael and Esther. Tears run down my eyes as I see the look of devastation on my face.
"you will never be happy, boy" Mikael spat at me as he charges at me and stabs old me in the abdomen with a wooden stake. Old me buckles as and knees and Elijah charges at him but his neck gets snapped. Mikael kneels down to old me and grabs my chin, he sees the tears run down my face, I turn Esther and see her chanting a spell to the baby. Tears still roll down my face as I look back to Mikael and old me.
"look at you, that girl made you a weak, pathetic abomination of a boy" he yells.
Esther approaches Mikael with the crying baby and hands him to Mikael. "look at the bastards son" he says walking out.
Esther puts her index fingers on my temples and chants as the world I was in collapses.

I open my eyes and look around, tears still pouring out of my eyes. I look at Freya enraged and I stand up. "what was that?" I yell at her but she is in the same state as me.
"I uh I unlocked a memory that was taken from you by our mother"
"what is it Klaus?" Elijah asks me putting a hand on my shoulder. Everyone looks at me in confusion.
"i have a son"
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°