"Let The Games Begin"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
KLAUS POV
Its been a week since I've found out about my son, Freya says everytime she looks for him she feels a pull of immense power, like Hope. Elijah stays confused about the situation, Kol is the same and Lucien is pissed about this boy.
I'm sitting beside baby Hope as she sleeps, I'm sitting in the chair beside where she lays, smiling to myself.
"all my life I've never earned the privilege of raising a baby, I've only felt hatred, anger and dispear in my long life. The only true love I have had is my family but" I sigh looking down letting a tear fall down my cheeck. "my temper from my father was directed to them too, daggering them when there is no use for them. I regret those days and now that I have you, I'm happy. Also the fact that I have a long lost son who is your half brother" I chuckle. I grab her hand. "I give you my word, I will do right by you and your brother" I smile and leave the room, wiping the tear that falls down my cheeck.

MIECZYSLAW POV
I'm sitting in the bus on our way to New Orleans, staring out at the front of the window. The others in the class are talking while I sit near the back. Lydia is near the front while the pack are in the back seats mumbling to each other.
I hear my name come out of Isaacs mouth. So I tune in to their conversation.
"I was walking to class and Stiles jumped me with a pipe outside the school, he just kept bashing me with it, it healed fast but it hurt like a bitch" he lies, able to keep his heart rate stable. I chench my jaw.
"should we jump him?" Scott asks
"sure"
"Derek is already their so he can help"
I only respond by angirly staring out front.

KLAUS POV
I'm sitting in my office with a bourbon, my head is spinning, news of my long lost son scares me, what if he hates me? What if he doesn't recognise me? And other questions along the line of that spin around my head.
Noticing my state of mind I decide to think of happy outcomes
Hope has an older brother who can help her
Hope has someone to look up to
Hope has someone else to love.
I smile as a tear rolls down my face,
"I've never seen you this emotional Niklaus" Elijah says entering the room, rubbing his fingers along the desk I sit at before rubbing the dust particles off his fingers
He's always been a germophobic.
I inhale before feeling a piercing feeling in my brain, I jump from the chair before yelling in pain.
"NIKLAUS" Elijah yells in distress but the voice sounds disoriented. I try to look at him but my neck is weak.
I close my eyes and see premonitions. A flash of a werewolf with hair on his jawline with red eyes, I then see a kid no older than 17 smirking and then I hear a crunch. Then I see a sign saying New Orleans.
I open my eyes and see Elijah, Freya and Rebekah standing beside me, I'm still on the floor and I groan in discomfort.
"you OK Niklaus?" Freya asks, placing her hand on my shoulder. My hybrid eyes show and Freya recoils.
"he's in New Orleans
My son is in New Orleans" I inform them and they glance at each other.

MIECZYSLAW POV
we exit the bus and begin walking around the French quarter. I look at the amount of life present there and I feel my hunger creeping up on me, I shake the temptation to feed away for now, I take a glance at my pack only to see angry glares except from Lydia who's talking to some of her friends.
We are walking around and I slow down to possibly feed on someone but keep walking when I see no one alone. I walk again and I take note of a man in a navy suit,one hand in his pocket, short hair, he speeds away. I furrow my brow in confusion.
We walk into a crowd and I'm avoiding people so I can keep my thirst at bay, then a women bumps into me,
"god, I'm so sorry" she apologies putting her hands in front of her, she had short blonde hair that reached her jaw,
"it's fine don't worry" I reassure her, she smiles awkwardly before scurrying away. I walk again and I focus on the feeling when she bumped into me, it felt powerful.
We go down an empty street to segregat the class from the crowd. We walk down the empty street and I walk by a open area with garages and a car. I stop before turning. A man I couldn't recognise speeds off before I could see them, I got to walk again but I'm kicked into the area. I land on the tarmac, scrapping my hands, I grunt before getting on my knees and looking st the cuts, which heal.
I turn and look at Scott with the pack. My anger rises and I feel my thirst coming back. I stand up.
"you hurt Issac, kill Allison and you think you can get away" he threatens me, I hold back a smirk, ever since I changed I've been more cocky and angry but I've never felt better.
"so well kill you" he threatens again but this time I smirk.
"what are you happy about?" I turn to see Derek.
I chuckle "I've had a really back week, so let's just do this another time, yeah?" I hold my arm up then I feel a pain in my thigh, I look down and see a pipe in my leg, I just sigh and roll my eyes dramatically. They all look confused.
"come on man i like this pair" I exclaim before pulling it out and throwing it aside.
Scott wolves out and charges at me and I smirk
"let the games begin"
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
CLIFFHANGER
FUCK YOU