Birth Of A Monster

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Mieczyslaw POV
My father's death sent me over the edge. I haven't smiled in ages, I haven't looked at the pack in ages and Ive grown violent and careless, speeding in my car, random outbursts of anger and sessions of just sitting in my room and breaking down, my hair has grown out and I have to brush it backwards. After my dad's death I got rid of my jeep because I couldn't look at it the same way. So I got a golf with my father's inheritance. Every since I got my father's will, I've had wierd Headaches. Painful Headaches and random voices saying the name Klaus Mikaelson, boy, abomination and my name Mieczyslaw. I've also seen flashes of a ginger haired guy and a women holding a baby.
Out of all the Headaches, today's was the worst.

I wake up and wince from the intensity of my current headache. Every few seconds it climaxes causing me extreme discomfort. I get up and sit on the edge of my bed, sighing, I move my hair behind my head.
I get up and walk before leaning on the table from suddenly feeling lightheaded. I look back at the time. 8:20 I walk to the kitchen and put on some toast and go back into my room and get dressed in a black skin tight t shirt, grey jeans and black and white vans.just as the toast ejects from the toaster, I put on a leather jacket, grabbing some pills to ease my headache. As I take the pills I feel a sting in my eyes and I close them, opening them I see the strange man again, with tears rolling down his eyes. I shut my eyes and open them again and see that I'm back in the house. I rush out the door, grabbing my bag on the way.

I arrive at the school and exit with my bag, I see the pack glance at me and I look back. Scott has a messy stubble, bags under his eyes and unkept hair. Isaac wore a more angry expression since the nogitsune incident. Liam was normal, Malia and Lydia were both sadder than usual. I continue to walk into the school just as the bell rings and the halls empty until its just me, I begin to go to my class until I'm pushed against the locker by Isaac. My eyes darken as I stare at him emotionless.
"you killed Allison you fucker" he yells hitting me in the head so hard I go unconscious immediately.

3RD PERSON POV
Isaac looks at the limp Stiles on the ground, hair covering his eyes, kicking his unconscious body, his neck moving in a weird angle. His eyes widen before he smirks and goes to his knees
"that's for Allison" before grabbing the body and throwing it in the closet behind them and locking it and breaking it, ensuring that the body stays hidden. Isaac leaves with a stoic expression.

Mieczyslaw POV
I wake up and sit up, I look around seeing I'm in the closet. I stand up feeling a grumble in my stomach and a huge hunger. I kick the door down with such force it crashes into the wall opposite the closet as it causing a crash in the wall. I walk out and look around,
"hey what the hell" a voice says, I turn to see the janitor with a flashlight. He looks surprised and terrified of the damage I caused. But Im not listening, I'm listening to the sound of his heart beat and the movement of the blood in his veins. I feel a tickle in my eyes and my jaw locks, a toothache makes me put my fingers to them, I press on them and withdraw my hands seeing a bit of blood forming on fingertips.
"WHAT THE HELL" the man yells before I grab him in an unbreakable grip. He tries to run away but I bit into his neck withdrawing blood to satisfy my nerves. The man yells in protest until I feel his head pop off his body. I look down in suprise before looking out the window at the full moon shining its dim light through the window as I feel the bones in my legs break as I scream in pain.
The birth of a monster.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°