"Who's Next"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
3rd person POV
Stile's smirk was ear to ear, his anger and hunger finally getting the best of him, his thigh has healed Scott charges at him, he goes to hit Stiles but when he hits nothing and lands on the ground, he looks around confused.
"where did he go?" Issac asked uneasy about the situation. The wind picks up in the area.

Across the street Freya, Elijah and Klaus remain looking at the situation. Elijah had to hold Klaus back from murdering the lot of them after Stiles got impaled by the pipe.
The pack look around until Scott is punched and flies over Derek's head, Derek looks at the source and his eyes go wide like saucers.
Stiles' skin is completely grey, Stiles looks at his hands and sees claws as his fingers. He smirks showing his huge vampire teeth.
Instead of his type B werewolf and vampire side being spreate, their fused together.
Stiles looks at the pack and their eyes are wide.
"what the hell?" Freya exclaim as Elijah and Klaus look at the new member of the family, wide eyed.
"who's next" Stiles yells at the pack, Derek and Isaac charge.
Derek jumps at attempts to claw at him, but doesn't hit anything, he lands confused until he feels his arm break, he yells in pain before getting launched away beside Scott who is now standing. Isaac goes for Stiles' legs and cuts him, when he looks up, he smiles in triumph but is short lived when he feels his spine break, he screams in agony. Liam goes after and gets kicked in the chest and in launched into a brick wall which shows a beaten Liam and a crator in the foundation. Scott goes for Stiles again, he throws a punch but it's grabbed, the immense pressure stopping his hand causing it to shatter, Scott yells in discomfort.
Stiles' turns Scott so he is facing away and begins to feed on him, Scott tries to fight him off but its impossible with the vice grip Stiles has him in.
He retreats from Scott's neck and he crumples to the ground, Stiles laughs manically as he wipes the blood off his chin.
"come after me again Scott and I won't be so lenient"
The groans and shuffling of the pack causes Stiles to smirk as he leaves them to suffer the consequences of their attempt at beating him up.
He stops walking when he feels a precence behind him. Without turning around, Stiles speaks
"you've seen what I've done to these mutts, who says I won't do the same to you?"
"no one, I am asking that we have a chat" the British man says, "we can make a deal"
Stiles turns and chuckles.
"and who are you to suggest a deal with me?"
Across the street the trio see Lucien approach Stiles,
"what the hell does he want?" Klaus exclaims
"listen Niklaus"

"someone who is a lot older than you so I suggest you do as I ask" he tells impatiently.
"I implore you to reconsider"
The man attack Stiles but Stiles has already disseapeared. The man looks around.

"we have to do something he doesn't stand a chance against luci-" Freya is cut off by Lucien landing in front of them, a metal pipe in his shoulder, a broken leg, nose and arm. Blood on his forehead,Lucien groans in pain and anger.
The trio look at him wide-eyed, they look back to where Stiles is but he's gone.
"well shit" Freya exclaims.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sorry for short chapter