Anger

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
TW MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSULT
MIECZYSLAW POV
My eyes open and I stare out at the sky. I furrow my brow before sitting up, using my arms to balance myself, strands of hair covering my eyes. The crunshing of the frost covered leafs that litter the ground fill my ears. I look around but the thick fog only allowing me to look 50 meters or more, ahead.
I realize I am naked, I notice that I should be freezing but I'm not. Dispite the freezing weather, I feel fine. I stand up as more leafs crunsh under my feet. My thirst for blood is high as I speed to my house.
Entering the house, I go up to my room and get into a loose green t shirt, black tracksuits, black jacket and blacks vans I look at the time and see its 6:21.
I speed out of the house and fund 2 people walking. The men are in their 40s, smoking cigarettes, the smoke going over their heads as the walk through the frosty covered grass in the field. They men smell like weed and drugs as I look at them. I speed away and end up 50 meters away from them, just out of their eyesight. I adjust my ears to hear if their talking, which they are
"you hear what Tommy did?" one man said puffing smoke from his fag.
"he assulted the 12 year old girl?"
"yep" they guy says chuckling
"apparently he molested her"
They both chuckle as anger fills my features. I speed behind them, hearing the noise they turn and see me. Both alarmed by the precence, they drop the smokes and pull out 2 1911's
I chuckle as they point their weapons at me
"get out of here kid" one yells.
My face darkens as I grab their guns using fast speed and throw then behind me, they share a glance at each other before one goes and throws a punch. I smirk before stepping backwards, his fist flying past my face. I backhand him and he flies back rolling through the frost. The other goes to grab me but I speed behind him
"what the-" he says before his yells fill the air and the blood is drained, my fangs attached to his neck. The other guy looks on in horror before attempting to run. Taking a glance behind him he only sees his friends body but when he turns around he is met with me smirking. I grab his neck at begin to choke the life out of him, he gasps for breath as I lift his body above the ground, his feet dangling. After a few seconds, his gasps and struggling comes to a stop as the life leaves his eyes. I smirk dropping the body to the ground, walking away I wipe the blood off my chin.

Its school now as in enter the parking lot, I exit the car and exhale, the cold air flying past my eyes as I look at the pack. They rest look like they usually do. Except Isaac who has wide eyes at the sight of me. I smirk at him before someone walks by and I speed out of their before he lays eyes on me again.
I enter a class and sit at my table which is beside Lydia. She plops her bag down before sitting down. She sighs as I continue to stare straight ahead, in the corner of my eye I see her glance at me but before she speaks to me the teacher inturupts me.
"we hardly to anything fun in this class, so next week we are going to visit New Orleans" she says. Everyone cheers but I sit their, emotionless.

KLAUS POV
I pace around, my hand to my chin as the sun beams down on my family. Elijah is sitting down, his suit on full display, Freya is setting up some magic spell, Kol is gone to see Davina and Haley is with Hope.
I continued to pace.
"how on earth was mother able to his this from me?" I yell in anger.
"I've had a son all these years and I had no clue"
"Klaus-" Elijah tries to speak but I inturupt him
"what if he knows I'm his father and hates me for abondining him"
"Klaus you are over thinking this" Elijah assured me but I don't falter.
"over thinking?" I question approaching him
"tell me this, Elijah, if you had a long lost son who was stolen by our father and the memory was erased from your mind and you find out, you wouldn't overreact?" I interrigate. He opens his mouth but closes it. And I smirk.
"exactly"
"klaus the spell is ready, I should be able to track him down, I'll just need your blood" Freya says and I approach her, she hands out a wooden bowl and I bit my hand, letting the thick crimson liquid fall into the bowl.
She retracts the bowl and places black grain on a map of the world. She begins to chant and the grain moves around the table to Californa. I walk around anxiously
She grabs a map of Californa. She chants again and it lands.
"beacon hills" she tells me "hes in beacon hills"
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°