We're Brothers

STILES' LOVE INTREST IS DAVINA CLAIRE
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
KLAUS POV
The sting of bourbon enters my throat as I sit down, confused on the recent occurrences. Freya is reading a book, Elijah is talking to a sitting Hayley with Hope in her arms. "I'm 1000 years old how was a newbie vampire able to beat me?" Lucien yells in frustration, but I don't speak, me, Elijah and Freya look away for a second and Lucien is lying their, bleeding and beaten. I stand up and walk over to Hayley, she looks at me before handing Hope over to me, I bounce on my foot causing Hope to giggle and I smirk.
"did you see the color of his skin, completely grey, there's no records of this occurrence anywhere" Freya informs us
"could it be a temporary effect?" Elijah asks Freya who shrugs and sighs. Lucien gets up suddenly and I hand Hope back to Hayley in case Lucien tries something.
"I know one thing" He says quietly before walking towards the door "I'm going to kill him"
I feel my face flame up in anger and I speed in front of him "LAY A HAND ON THAT BOY AND YOU WILL HAVE A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH" I yell at him laying my hand on his chest. "why? what is he to you Klaus?" Lucien yells. I look down before inhaling to respond but Elijah beats me to the punch. "the boy is Niklaus son" Lucien looks back between me and Elijah before chuckling, "what's so funny Lucien?" Elijah asks confused, "you have another miracle baby" I walk towards him. "Yes, and he probably already hates me for me abandoning him yet I'm going to try and reconcile with him so don't mess it up" I yell in frustration before sighing. "if only we can find out what he is" I add quietly.
"I think we can help with that" A voice says behind us, we turn around and see a tall man with a stubble and long hair and the shorter one has short spiky hair.
"and who might you be?" Elijah asks them, "Im Sam and this is my brother Dean" Sam clarifies and Dean nods
"the Winchester brothers?" Lucien Quizzes and Dean nodded, "well if your here to kill us, it would be a terrible mistake" I warn them but Sam shakes his head, putting his hand out,
"no but we know what your son is Klaus"
I look at them intently "then speak" I demand but Dean sighs, "you might want to sit down and get a drink" We all look at each other in alarm.

MIECZYSŁAW POV
My head is loud, it won't shut up. Only a few minutes ago I can hear a bunch of voices and they won't stop. Different thoughts from different people look through my head, I know their past by just looking at them. I go into a building to see if the voices subside but they don't, I fall on my knees and scream all the air out of my lungs and I faint.

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP
Is all I hear when I begin to stir out of my sleep. Instead of feeling the hard floor I feel a soft leather. I open my eyes and jump up in alarm before I hear a voice beside me
"hey hey, It's ok" a woman says with a cup of tea, she kneels beside me and looks into my eyes, I calm down when I realize that the voices are now softer, still present but not as deafening as they were before. I squint my eyes before speaking. "who are you?" she hands me the cup and I look into it, moving it to my mouth and I look at her again and she smiles a bit before speaking. "I'm Camille but my friend call me Cami" I look at her and say
I'm your friend already, am I that irresistible" I remark smirking, sitting up and putting the cup onto the table beside me and rubbing my temples as she chuckles
"I heard you yell and when I come out your on the ground completely out of it" "Thank you" I smile
"mind explaining to me what happened?" I frown, before speaking
"you wouldn't understand" I assume, grabbing the cup and taking another sip.
"please, I'm friends with vampires" she says rather cockily. I raise an eyebrow before recalling the moments before passing out.
"I was walking around the quarter and out of nowhere I could hear everyone's thoughts, when I looked at them I somehow was able to know their entire life without even knowing them" I explain as simple as possible.
" OK, and what's your name?"
"Stiles"
"Stiles?" I think to myself, Considering I was lied to and I don't know what to name myself.
I don't want to lie to someone who has shown me hospitality since I passed out.
"I don't know anymore" I say quietly and she places her hand on my back.
"I know people who can help"

KLAUS POV
We all sit wide-eyed at the explanation that the brothers have is
A prophecy to bring peace to the supernatural?
Also the fact that he's the strongest being in the world. Apparently he can read minds and feel others feeling. I'm overwhelmed.
"why should we belive hunters?" Freya asks weary of the brothers, Sam sits with his hands on his legs and Dean has a drink, gulping the rest of it and placing it on the table he speaks.
"well, me and Sam don't like you, in fact we want to kill you"
Sam looks at Dean in horror before looking at my face, but in still shocked.
"but, if this prophecy will be changed by your death than we'll will do anything for a chance of peace between the supernatural"
"and what sort of supernatural do you hunt" Elijah asks with curiosity,
Sam inhales through his teeth before speaking
"ghosts, spirits, type A vampires type B vampire-"
"what do you mean type A and B vampires?" I quizz.
"well type B vampires are just bloodsuckers without any abilities" Dean says and we sit their in shock. Freya's phone rings and she answers it.
"hello"
...
"what. When? "
...
"were are you?"
...
"we're on our way"
She hangs up before standing up
"we have to go, Stiles is at Cami's' place"
I stand up abrubtly and everyone looks at me.
"what are you waiting for? , let's get my son"
I say, a genuine smile drawn on my face.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I posted this chapter when it wasn't finished, oops