Hiding the truth

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
3RD PERSON POV
Klaus didn't know what to expect when he sees his son properly, would he be angry? happy? Klaus' brain was in overload, the thoughts changing his mood every couple of seconds. But when he is told he should keep Stiles' real family a secret, he doesn't know whether to be angry or relived, so arriving at Cami's door was tougher than he thought, he doesn't know why he feels this way about Stiles, but the others do, Unlike Stiles, Klaus was always there for Hope so it's is hard to find out he has a long lost son, considering the fact that Stiles has no idea about being born in the 19th century, Klaus still thinks Stiles will be mad at him, but for now he is to keep it a secret. Klaus hates Hiding the truth.
Klaus, Elijah, Hayley and Freya arrive at the door, the Winchesters left to do supernatural stuff and Lucien is probably eating people and Kol is probably bangin- nevermind he is here now. 

KLAUS POV
Elijah is about to knock on the door when Kol speeds to us. I look at him before speaking, irritated by the distraction "what are you doing here, Kol?" He wipes the blood from his chin and I scoff at him. "well I'm not going to miss meeting my nephew" he says smirking but Elijah plants his hand onto Kol's chest. "we are not to inform him of who is is just yet, brother" Kol's smirk fades "and why would that be?" "because i want to tell him" I speak up, they all look at me, I look at each one of them. "I'll inform him of who he is, it's my secret to tell" they all nod before we turn back to the door. Elijah knocks and Cami answers, smiling at the company.

We enter the apartment and that turn to see my son. Stiles is sitting on the couch, cup of something in his hands, elbows leaning on his knees and he seems to be lost in thought.
I stand there in awe, after weeks of discrations I finally get to speak to my son although I can't reveal his true identity yet.
The rest stand back as I aproach Stiles, nervous. I stand beside the other couch facing him and I inhale deeply before speaking.
"Stiles?" I inform him of my precence and he looks at me before standing up, placing the cup on the table.
"your the guy in my visions" he confirms to mostly himself.
I furrow my brows "what?" I ask in confusion but he changes the topic. He puts his hand out for me to shake.
"I'm Stiles, Stiles...."he thinks for a moment before sighing sadly, I grow angry and my dad mode kicks in. He sits down on the couch and I sit opposite.
" whats wrong?" I ask in concern, my opinion on my son, as soon as I started talking to him changed. He isn't as monstrous as me, or doesn't have a voice lower than Martin Freeman, dispite what I witnessed him do to the mutts and Lucien he is comforting, which is unfathomable.
He sighs before looking at me.
"I don't know my second name, well I do but it feels void of meaning like it isn't who I am"
"with these new found abilities I'm able to kill anyone in my way and what I did to that British guy or whatever was not me"
I lean forward and look at him.
"your a vampire, well, your a lot more than that but for a vampire, your feelings are enhanced, more anger, sadness and hatred, all your previous emotion as human are doubled as a vampire" I basically reapeted the same thing in that sentence out of nervousness.
He nods at me.
"thanks for the history lesson, can you help me with my abilities?"

This chapter is crap ik and I'm sorry, next one is going to cut to Stiles meeting Davina and Lucien going to change into an enhanced original.
Sorry for disappointing chapter
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°