"I'm sick of your SECRETS"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
STILES POV
It's been a few days since Klaus talked to me and I've been staying with the family. Despite Freya's knowledge of my Strange abilities she has been able help me master some basic spells like a locator spell, and a headache spell. I've also mastered telekinesis, mind reading, mind control, basic level teleportation and emotion manipulation. Hayley has been teaching me to control my werewolf form, Elijah has been showing me around the city of New Orleans, Kol has been showing me grimoires for some spells.
But Klaus has been another story, he has talked to me about his past, he has shown me how to paint and me and him have been with Hope. Ignoring all the complaints from the other Mikaelson's, me and Klaus have been fighting with our vampire strength only, only stopping if I snap his neck one. I thought it would be easy but Klaus in smart and it took me an hour to kill him at first but he has shown me some fighting tricks each day so now it's easier to kill him. But the Mikaelson's are not telling me something and it is angering, each time I ask they either ignore me or change the subject and Klaus noticeably flinches when I ask, I'm going to find out tonight or I'm going to leave.

I'm sitting on the couch in the open area in the compound where me and Klaus 'train' drinking bourbon which I thought I wouldn't enjoy but I thought wrong. I'm waiting for Klaus to wake up from his slumber after I snapped his neck but my anger got the best of me and I sped behind him catching him off guard.
I'm deep in thought when a hand places on my shoulder, I look up and see Elijah smiling sympathetically before he sits beside me, I look down to the swirling liquid in my glass and Elijah sighs.
"you've been out of it these past few days, may I ask you of what is bothering you?" I sigh, rubbing the messy stuble that has grown on my face before replying in a monotone voice.
"waiting for Klaus to wake up so I can ask him why he is avoiding one question I ask of him" I say standing up and chucking my glass across the room to where Klaus is and it smashes beside his face,
"Elijah, I suggest you leave with everyone because it might get ugly" I  Warn him, I stare at Klaus dead body as Elijah stands up and sighs. "I suggest you don't do something you regret" he warns and I scoff and I hear his footsteps go quiet.
I sit down and grab the bottle of bourbon and drink it as I hear a groan, Klaus stands up wiping the glass from his leather jacket and he smirks.
"that was cheating you know" when I don't answer he looks at me, and frowns. "what happened" he looks surprised when grey clouds are present above us. "the past few days I've asked you and your family and yet they continue to ignore me" I explain to him standing up and facing him "your hiding something what is it?" he avoids my gaze and I huff in annoyance.
"I'm not ready to tell you yet" I look at him in surprise and then I laugh. "the almighty Klaus Mikaelson is scared of a puny person like me, It's pathetic" I yell "what's are you hiding from me Niklaus?" I Scream at him, the sky is very grey now. "it's a secret" he responds and I lose it
"I'm sick of your SECRETS" I throw the bottle at him, he catches it with his hand, thunder rumbles in the background and the bottle explodes, Klaus squints his eyes and when he looks to me, I'm gone, then I appear behind him and kick him across the room. He groans before getting up, "please" He yells over the thunder. "lets talk".
I don't respond, I advance on him and he runs forward and punches me, I try to block it but he is to fast and he kicks me, I land on the ground. He grabs my shirt and lifts me up bit I punch him in the face and I hear a crack,
I lift my hand up and he flies across the room and lands into the table, I speed to him and grab his arm, breaking it and he yells in pain before I throw him again and he hits into a pillar. He lands on the ground and looks at me, blood on his forehead.
I go to advance again but I feel a pain in my head. I groan in discomfort before looking at the culprit, Freya is holding her hand out and beside her is a very pretty black haired women. I shut my eyes and open my true eyes. My eyes are black with a deep red circle. Elijah, Kol, Freya, Lucien and the womens eyes widen in fear..    
TO BE CONTINUED...  
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°