A Love Story?? - Wilbur and Sally

It was a hot day when they met : Wilbur could still remember it clearly. The sun was shining, the bees were working and there was a soft breeze in the air. It had been perfect. 

Wilbur had left home a few months ago, and for these few months, everything was absolutely bliss. Except for the fact that his younger brother had decided to tag along, just because apparently 'Dad said he could'. Philza received a very long and angry letter that night.

Wilbur sighed, letting out all his anger. It didn't matter. Besides, he should enjoy this moment to himself while he still can, before Tommy came back from....whatever he was doing. The two boys had taken refuge in a small region called the DreamSMP. They had become good friends with the Dream Team, the three in charge of the country. Although, he thought that they didn't exactly make a good first impression since Tommy couldn't control his attitude. 

Wilbur sat down on the river bank, dipping his feet into the water. He closed his eyes, enjoying the moment. And he couldn't help but smile. He didn't understand why his twin brother, who had left home a few years ago, decided to live a life of violence, when this was so much better. Peace. 

That peace, however, was disrupted when a group of merpeople swam past, chatting and laughing. Wilbur stared at them as they swam past him, a particular red-headed mermaid with a red tail catching his eye. He stared after her as she joked with her friends, gossiping. She, however, could feel his gaze on her the whole time. She looked back to see him staring longingly after her. She stopped, before turning to her friends, who were several feet ahead of her. 

"You guys go on without me." She told them. "I'll meet you at home." She said to the smallest mermaid of the group, who looked no more than 12 and had the same flowing red hair that she had. Wilbur guessed that it was her sister. The mer-child nodded and swam off with her friends. 

Wilbur's heart somersaulted when he saw the mermaid swimming towards him. He tried to remain calm but his heart was beating so fast that he was scared that she might hear it. He kept his face relaxed. The half-fish girl smiled at him, making his heart flutter and his palms sweaty. Nerves were swallowing him whole. 

"Are you gonna say something, or are you just gonna keep staring at me?" She said, smiling her mysterious, yet attractive smile. 

"I-" Wilbur was normally quite a confident person but, in that moment, he stuttered over his words, not being able to form a sentence that made sense. The girl just raised a sexy eyebrow, whilst studying him. He was...cute. The way his curly hair fell over his face, the way he stuttered when she talked to him was just adorable. 

"I guess I'll start it off then." She said. She leaned towards him slightly and smiled when his cheeks tinged pink. "I'm Sally."

Wilbur swallowed, thoughts racing around in his mind. "I'm Wilbur." He breathed. Sally tilted her head at his name, still smiling. 

"Wilbur?" She repeated, the syllables rolling off her tongue effortlessly. She smiled, mouthing it to herself. "Wilbur." She said again. 

Every time she said his name, he felt his insides jolt. He had never felt like this before and it was like he was living a fever dream, except he never wanted it to end. His head felt light when Sally reached out and took his hand, leaning forwards even more, until her face was merely a few  inches away from his. Wilbur's breath caught in his throat as he stared into Sally's eyes, a memorizing green, his favorite color. Okay, that was a lie, he hated green. But on Sally, it looked perfect. She looked perfect. Almost too perfect in fact. Wilbur didn't dare to blink as he was scared that, if he did, she would turn out to be just a figment of his imagination and disappear forever since she looked unreal. 

"Why are you so tense, darling?" She whispered seductively and Wilbur could feel his legs going weak, even though he was sitting down. He knew that he should say something but he was unusually nervous around Sally, despite the fact that they had only just met just a few mere minutes ago. 

Wilbur didn't need to say anything however, since Sally leaned in even more, slowly closing the gap in between their lips. The kiss was slow and calm at first, but then after a taster of his soft lips, Sally wanted more of him. She drove a lot more passion into the kiss, a lot more wanting. Wilbur knew that he should've known better than to hook up with a stranger but he didn't care. He wanted her as much as she wanted him. The butterflies in his stomach didn't go away, nor did the pounding in his head but the kiss did make him feel a lot better. Sally wrapped her hands around Wilbur's neck and he slowly snaked his around her waist. It all escalated from that one, single kiss, as Sally pulled Wilbur into the water, both their lips still connected. 

*****************************************************

Wilbur smiled to himself as he walked home, carrying his jacket and boots, completely drenched from head to toe. He was shivering slightly and his hair was a mess but he didn't care. He would do it all again if he could. He smiled as the memory of her scent wafted up his nose. He looked over to the river behind him in the distance and he knew that Sally was in the water, watching him. 

He walked through the door, into the welcoming warmth of the living room, where his youngest brother, Tommy was sitting on the sofa with his new friend, Tubbo. They both stopped talking when he walked in, just looking at his completely soaked clothes. Wilbur cleared his throat when they didn't say anything. 

"I think I'll go dry off before dinner." He said, walking upstairs and into the bathroom, still smiling like an idiot.

A/N 

Yes Wilbur got topped by a fish, what about it? 🙄