𝙸𝙸 - 𝙲𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  · ♡
Sweet like...... Cakes

 ❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

2nd person POV

this was the first time you ever saw a silver haired boy by the name, sugawara koushi

he was your classmate but he sat quite far from your seat. and you, being the introverted quiet girl in class that you are, never took the chance to approach your classmates unless needed to.

he never had your attention, although you certainly have his

𓆝 𓆜 –––––––———–––––––––––┊⁀➷

it was at a monday before class when you visited your favorite bakery. a bakery famous for their strawberry cheesecakes which you buy almost every week.

from the glass window you could see that they had one slice left so you quickly dashed inside to see the person in front of you purchase the last remaining slice.

'he looks familiar.' You thought.

"thank you!" he said to the cashier as he took the paper bag with the cake in it. you sighed as he looked back in confusion. his eyes locked with yours which made something inside of you tingle.

"oh l/n-san, if i'm correct. i'm sugawara!" he said as he gave you a hand. 'oh he's the vice captain of the volleyball team and the class president.' you mentally applaud yourself for figuring out.

"hi sugawara-san." you said a bit awkwardly.

"are you here for the strawberry cheesecakes?" he asked smilingly, trying to continue the conversation with his crush. you slowly nodded as he looked back towards the cashier. "is there any left?" he asked politely.

"no more sir you bought the last slice." The cashier replied.

sugawara was about to offer his to you but you quickly stepped back before him able to do so. "i have to go. i'll see you later sugawara-san." you quickly said as you ran outside the bakery.

you walked a bit faster than usual towards karasuno as you decided to fix yourself first in the comfort room before heading towards your classroom.

as you arrived in your classroom after about fifteen minutes, you walked towards your desk as you see a pink sweet of your favorite on top of it. 'enjoy your strawberry cheesecake l/n-san don't worry about me.' you read a sticky note on top of the container.

you sighed debating on yourself if you should give it back to him or not. but you decided to just eat because why not? it would be rude to refuse his generosity and it was you favorite after all.

"thank you sugawara-san." you said particular towards no one since you were the only one in the room. little did you know there was a boy outside smiling from seeing you enjoy the cheesecake.

'i like seeing her smile.'

08. 08. 21 - 08. 31. 21