𝚇 - 𝚂𝚄𝙶𝙰𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙰

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  · ♡
       Sweet like...... Sugawara

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

2nd person POV

a few months gone by but never once did you and sugawara talk about that almost 'incident' that occurred in your kitchen. but that aside, you both became closer. you would often visit and watch their practice, defending yourself that it was for yuu-kun, but in reality it was mostly for suga.

currently it was announced just awhile ago that the boys' volleyball team won against hajime's school. although you felt bad for iwa, you were still overwhelmingly happy for your school's team.

once you arrived back in your house you immediately called sugawara. after the first ring, he immediately answered which wasn't a surprise since he always did that each time.

"suga! congrats!" you almost screamed through the phone, you could hear him chuckle from your enthusiasm.

"thank you l/n! have you arrived home safely?" he calmly said.

"yes, when are you coming back?"

"tomorrow afternoon probably after our match with shiratorizawa...um.....l/n....."

"yes suga?"

"can we meet tomorrow? i have something to ask you."

'it must be important if he wants to talk in person.'

"okay suga see you then!"

"see you l/n."

you hung up as a smirk was plastered in your face. 'little did he know, i'm watching his game tomorrow.'

𓆝 𓆜 –––––––———–––––––––––┊⁀➷

you woke up early in the morning to catch your train ride to tokyo, where the match is to be held.

once you arrived at the train station, you quickly bought a ticket and rode the earliest train. once you arrived, you quickly checked the venue of the competition. you then rode a cab to arrive to the venue quicker.

you stayed at the bleachers where the others were. you were a bit intimidated by their preparations since you didn't have any, but that didn't matter since you knew you supported them with all your heart.

the loud cheers, screams from fan girls and rusty footsteps could be heard from the huge gym but you had your attention all towards one pretty setter, a smile crept into your face when your eyes fixated on him.

((author-chan has setter fever, every time she sees a setter from haikyuu, she turns red and squeals loudly, she needs help))

just when the ball landed on the floor in the opposing team's court, the happy cries, loud resonating cheers and high-pitched yells could be heard as karasuno was declared winner of today's match. "they're finally going to nationals!" you happily gleamed.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 ღ 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗸𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🎉