𝙸𝚅 - 𝙲𝚄𝙿𝙲𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  · ♡
       Sweet like...... Cupcakes

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

2nd person POV

it's been a week since then and sugawara has been walking you back home every time you finish your work. it's currently a sunday and you were thinking of a way to repay his kindness that he has showered upon you ever since the day you first interacted.

you went to your local supermarket and bought the necessary ingredients to bake your signature dessert; cupcakes. you also asked your cousin, nishinoya yuu, and he also said that it was sugawara's favorite dessert.

once you finished buying your list of ingredients, you immediately went home to start baking. it was already around five in the afternoon so you didn't want to waste anymore time.

after hours of baking and decorating the cupcakes to (favorite design) you placed them in a box and made them ready for tomorrow.

you then did your night routine before finally slamming yourself on your bed thinking of how your beloved classmate and friend, if he considered you as one, react on receiving the gift.

'i really want to know about him more...'

𓆝 𓆜 –––––––———–––––––––––┊⁀➷

you arrived at school early since you were sure sugawara would be early as well because he has his morning practice. you made a good number of cupcakes in case he might want to share them with his team.

you stood outside the volleyball gym waiting for the boy while carrying the box of cupcakes. after a few minutes, you spot a familiar orange haired boy running towards you quickly. to your surprise, he was being chased by a also familiar ravenette.

"l/n-san!" the boy you remembered as 'hinata' squealed as he hid behind your back.

'how did he know my name?'

you looked at the two boys in confusion as the ravenette ran to grab hinata.

"boke hinata boke!" the ravenette yelled as he ran pass you and grabbed the said boy with his left hand. "l/n-san help me!" the orange haired boy looked at you with desperation evident in his eyes.

"um can you put him down please." you tapped the ravenette's shoulder as he looked at you then his eyes softened. he then slowly placed hinata back to the ground.

as soon as he was able to stand on his two feet he immediately hugged you and thanked you for your help. "thank you l/n-san! you're the best, no wonder why sugawara-san li-"

"hinata boke that was supposed to be a secret!" the ravenette placed his hand on hinata's mouth.

'sugawara what?' you thought as you tilted your head. "may I ask what is your name?" you looked at the ravenette who's hand was still on his teammate's mouth.

"i'm kageyama. kageyama tobio." he said in a monotone voice. you gave him a smile as you let out your hand as he shook it. "l/n y/n."

"we already know your name actually, and i'm hinata shoyo!" the orange haired boy said cheerfully as he let out his hand. you shook his hand while giving him a cheery smile, "hi hinata, may i ask how do you know my name?"

"oh sugawara keeps talking about you! ever sin-"

"l/n-san! you're here!" a startled familiar voice appeared from behind as a pink blush appeared on his face. he looked at hinata as the orange haired boy gulped from guilt as he slowly ran away with kageyama still chasing him.

"oh hi suga-san!" you smiled as you ruffled his soft grey locks that you have been dying to touch because of how fluffy it looks.

the boy blushed immediately by your touch. at first he was embarrassed with what his kouhai had said and now, what you were doing was making him even more flustered.

"i just wanted to give you this before i go to class." you handed him the box of cupcakes as you placed a small note on top of it. "thanks for everything! see you later!" you gleamed and immediately ran off before hearing a reply.

although sugawara was too flustered to reply. and if ever he did, he would immediately start to stutter as only incoherent words would come out from his mouth.

"oooh did my cousin do the first move suga?!" a grinning boy appeared all of the sudden behind him as the rest of the team arrived as well.

sugawara quickly shook his head as daichi placed his hand on his shoulder to ease out the tension he was feeling. "hmm i wonder what that note says." he teased.

the other teammates rushed behind sugawara as he nervously flip the paper out. he was then bombarded with questions and teasing as he felt completely frozen. luckily nishinyo was able to dive immediately to save the cupcakes from falling towards the ground.

'here's my number ****-**** call me:)'

09.06.21 - 09.06.21
thank you for 64 reads!
Please vote if you enjoyed the story so far!
hopefully you did 🥺👉👈
keidy;)