𝚅𝙸𝙸 - 𝙷𝙾𝚃 𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙲𝙾

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  · ♡
Sweet like...... Hot Choco

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

2nd person POV

after a few days.....

ever since your first date, the two of you would interact more, either in class or on the hallways of school. you felt more comfortable with him by your side and you knew deep down you were  growing feelings for the silver haired boy as the thought of him always appeared randomly in your mind.

though so far nothing really happened between you both aside from being friends. you hoped it would grow to something more though.

you are currently in your cafe a few minutes before closing time. a sigh went out of your mouth as your most awaited customer hasn't arrived.

sugawara's POV

suga~
hey l/n i'm sorry i can't walk
you home today, the team and i
are having an overtime practice
today since tomorrow is our match.

l/n:)
oh no worries suga goodluck ! and
stay safe  <3

'did she just send me a heart?' i could feel my cheeks burning before a blonde boy along with a bi-haired libero chuckling and looking towards me from afar.

"i guess sugawara is texting with your cousin nishinoya-san."

"i mean it's quite obvious and suga-san isn't even hiding it!"

"too bad he's not walking her home today, i heard there would be rain today."

2nd person POV

"oh shoot i forgot to bring my umbrella!" you exclaimed after locking the cafe. you felt a sudden rain pour from the night sky as you decided to use your bag as your shelter.

you ran as quickly as you can towards your house but was quick to stop as the rain poured harder and harder. you decided to sit outside restaurant since they wouldn't let you in because of how drenched you were.

since there was barely any shelter outside, you could feel the cold raindrops land on the surface of your (skin color) skin as the frigidness and stickiness of your drenched clothes added more to your discomfort.

your hands were together as you rubbed them both to create friction and heat yourself up. winter was still approaching but the wind already started to become cold a few weeks prior.

you closed your eyes hoping for the rain to at least slowdown but before even getting to wish, the raindrops stopped landing on your skin making you wonder as the strong rain could still be heard.

"y/n? is that you?" a familiar deep voice made your eyes immediately flicker as a figure stood in front of you.

"hajime?" you quickly stood as your eyes widened. "yes it's me. it's been a long time since we last met." you removed your gaze at him as you looked away to remove the awkwardness that was filling the air.

"you'll get sick. i'll walk you home." the boy insisted as he removed his jacket and placed them around your shoulders, making you miss the familiar scent and texture of the item.

"are you sure?" you asked. he didn't answer but gently held your wrist, bringing you closer to his umbrella, "just like before."

and then the two of you left.

a less-than-happy certain boy looked at you both with guilt and a hint of jealousy in his eyes. he was on his way to your house bringing you some hot chocolate to compensate for not walking you home.

he felt extremely guilty seeing you drenched and alone but before he could run over to you, a certain ace from their rival school beat him to it. he couldn't help but feel a bit jealous on how you and him interacted.

'you're just a mere friend to her suga. it was just one date, it's not like you are her boyfriend or something.' he mentally scolded himself as he walked away.

'i wish i could be someone more to you l/n-san.'

09.18.21-09.18.21
thank you for 139 reads!

keidy;)