𝚅 - 𝙸𝙲𝙴 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  · ♡
Sweet like...... Ice cream

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

2nd person POV

the day passed so quickly and you were now back at work since today was a monday. a few of your schoolmates dropped by and gave you a smile as they recognized your face from school. some gave you a few words and some tried to make a conversation.

although you didn't have that much time to talk to them since you were awfully busy. you felt a bit tired but something in you told you to keep going.

it seems you were excited for something, or rather someone. you couldn't help but giggle how your thoughts were suddenly filled of him. how kind he is, how well of a team player and setter he is, how his smile was so undeniable so pretty and all in all how he gave you a joyous mood with his presence.

speaking of him, you didn't notice the time as you see him walking towards you in the counter. you shot a look on your watch as it was only 5:30 in the afternoon.

'he's early today.'

"hi l/n-san! the coach wasn't able to train with us today so practice was cancelled." he answered the questions in your head as if he could read them.

"oh so you'll probably go home early today." you gave him a cheery smile although you felt slightly disappointed that you wouldn't spend time with him.

"no no don't worry, i'll still walk you home." he said in a calm voice. you were suppose to tell him that it wasn't necessary but he cut you off.

"thanks for the cupcakes they really were delicious and nishinoya kept bragging about how skilled you are in baking." he chuckled softly as he placed a hand on his mouth.

"oh yuu-kun can be really a handful at times." you chuckled as well, remembering your dear cousin who was really extroverted.

𓆝 𓆜 –––––––———–––––––––––┊⁀➷

you were locking the door as sugawara waited patiently behind you as always. while you were looking for the right keys you felt a soft touch on the right side of your face.

you looked at your right as his hand gently pushed back your hair lock behind your ear. he looked focused but then moved his eyes towards yours as the eye contact was quite intense because you both were just inches from each other.

"oh i'm sorry for invading your personal space l/n-sa-"

"it's alright suga-san." you smiled after interrupting him. "and call me l/n." you instructed him sternly to drop the honorifics.

"okay as long as you call me suga." he replied in the same tone. you both sounded serious that it made you both chuckle right after. you then both started to walk home.

on the way home you both passed by an ice cream bus though your eyes still stayed on the bus despite passing by it already. "do you want ice cream l/n?" he asked, making you turn your head towards him.

"sure-" he cut you off as he ran towards the bus and bought two of your f/f ice cream.

"here l/n." he said, you gave him a surprised look because of his sudden initiative a moment ago but took it gently from his hand while giving him a close eyed smile. "i'll pay y-"

"no no you don't have to l/n" he cut you off with his soothing voice as he gave you his signature cheery smile.

"i have to at least pay you back somehow." you replied before taking a lick of your ice cream.

the boy thought for a second as a bold thought popped into his mind. he didn't wanna do it but at the same time this was the best opportunity to ask you something without that much awkwardness.

"then maybe a date perhaps?"

09.08.21 - 09.08.21
happy one month! and thank you for 88 reads!!
please vote if you enjoyed so far 🥺👉👈

keidy;)