𝙸𝚇 - 𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙸𝙴𝚂

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  · ♡
Sweet like...... Cookies

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

2nd person POV

your eyes widened at the unexpected question. you kinda assumed it would be about volleyball but never would you have thought that the word "quit" would ever come out from his mouth. you didn't even thought it would be part of his vocabulary.

he was one of the most dedicated and talented people that you were friends with and you knew you needed to convince him not to, it was clear that he really loves the sport, just like your other friend.

"suga....it's up to you but i think that deep down you wouldn't want to quit the team." the boys's frowned face softened at your words. "i know that i might seem weird to say this but i know how much you love volleyball! and you're clearly my most favorite player." you comforted the boy who widened at your last statement. you as well were surprised by your words as you covered your mouth with your right palm.

the boy chuckled at your flustered expression, "really? it's not iwaizumi-san?" he teased jokingly. although he was actually quite curious to your reply.

'how did he reach hajime-' "how'd you reach him....and.... i'm not gonna repeat what i said but yes, you are." you crossed your arms as you leaned over the sofa.

"are you two dating?" a bold question escaped the anxious boy as he saw how your body reacted to his profound question. he thought he messed up real bad because you looked quite tense. "i'm sorry you didn't have to answer that i-"

You playfully threw a pillow on his face while laughing your heart out from his assumption. "no, he's just like a brother to me suga and it's your turn to answer me. how'd you know my involvement with hajime?"

the boy mentally sighed in relief for your reply as he chuckled from your playfulness. "i was supposed to visit you that time when i wasn't able to walk you home but i saw him first and you two seemed close so i thought that the both of you were both da-"

"please don't say that word." you cut him off with a chuckle. "like i said i don't see him that way and plus i have my eyes on someone else." you looked away hiding your blush.

this broke a piece of the silvernette's heart, knowing his crush has feelings for someone else that sadly isn't him. 'that guy must be so lucky.' "i'm sorry for not walking you home that time l/n. you were wet because of m-"

"no it's not your fault okay?" you interrupted him as you gave him a sweet genuine smile.

𓆝 𓆜 –––––––———–––––––––––┊⁀➷

while studying with him in your living room, you suddenly remembered that you bought ingredients for your favorite chocolate chip cookies that you were planning to make anytime this week. 'i hope he would want to join me. i wanna be closer with koushi.'

"suga!" The boy perked up as his name was called. he raised his head and landed his view on the h/c girl he admired. "yes l/n?"

"do you want to make bake some cookies with me?" You closed your book as a slight sound came after the impact. "sure!" the boy replied excitedly.

𓆝 𓆜 –––––––———–––––––––––┊⁀➷

"can you help me get that big package of flour  suga, it's quite heavy and i might fall." you tried getting the pack of flour that weighted quite heavily. it was on top of your shelf, you were scared that you might trip while standing on the chair, trying to desperately reach for it.

"okay i'll be there in a second i'm preparing the materials." the boy replied as he quickly gathered the needed equipments such as the spatulas, whisks and etc.

'he's been helping out a lot i would at least help by doing this myself. it's just flour it's not not like it's as heavy as rocks or something.'

you gathered up your strength as you reached your arms, trying to pull the pack of flour that was farther away inside the shelf. just as you felt its slightly sharper edge you tried pulling it. but unfortunately for you, balance was not your greatest strength.

you tiptoed trying to get a bigger hold of the package as you suddenly lost balance as the chair started to collapse because of the unequal and unsteady weight on top of it. you felt your body about to fall before feeling tight arms around your waist, preventing you from meeting your doom.

"l/n are you alright?" the boy panicked after the chair created a huge thud. he immediately placed you back on a standing position before putting his hands on both of your shoulders. "you should be more careful, if i wasn't here you could've-"

"but you were suga, thank you for saving me." you smiled as the pink hue started to grow on the silvernette's cheeks. you didn't know that your faces were just inches apart as the intense eye contact of you both made you unaware about the surroundings because all you could see was him.

you noticed him inching closer to you slowly closing his eyes as you suddenly did the same. but just as your lips were about to meet, timing was certainly not in your side as the package of flour you were pulling awhile ago landed of both you, creating a huge mess.

'i was so close to kissing him/her!'

09.28.21-09.28.21
thanks for 172 reads! please vote if you want to! check out my other stories for other characters that you might love as well hihihihi!

keidy;)