Go West Young Michelle

(What she's wearing with a plain grey top and grey Nikes^^)

Charlie's P.O.V

Me and Richelle walk into studio 1 along with everyone else and we start to stretch before practice starts. We heard that Michelle left the troop and we haven't heard who replaced her yet. When Emily walks in with Josh she announces that he is the new member of a-troupe, he was really good at the audition...just needed to work on his flow a bit more, but I think he will make a good edition to the team. 

I am stood in the front beside Richelle, Piper and Jacique, when Emily starts talking '' You guys have proven to be the best of the best, and we are going to prove this year. I want you to remember that there are many other people who are vying for your spot and not only that but coming for us as a team. We will take regionals, we will take nationals and then we will take internationals. We will live as a team, die as a team, but always a team.'' 

After Emily finishes talking Daniel started to teach us the choreo, and he is making us repeat it over and over and over and over again to make sure it is really in our heads. I like the choreo, it is very much based on acro and tumbling which I enjoy doing, but I can tell that this style is not Piper's strong suit. Daniel notices as well as he pulls her to the side to talk to her. 

After we find out that Michelle left a-troupe to start her own troupe, called TNS west that will run out of studio A. She has taken some of the dancers that were on b-troupe, I think it's a good idea personally as Emily didn't even give some of them the chance to dance. Emily then sends Richelle to tell Michelle not to steal anymore dancers from b-troupe and that those dancers are blacklisted from Emily's troupe. That's a bit extreme, but it is Michelle and Emily we are talking about here so it was kind of expected.

================================================================================================================================================================

We come back to the studio after having a bit of a break and Noah stands in front of everyone and says '' Alright guys, so, I actually have a change to the choreograhy. Um, Piper, do you want to show it. So instead of the front walkover, we're gonna do a double attitude turn. Go ahead'' leading to Piper joining him and demonstrating the new move. 

I think this change is a bit of a step down from the level we were at but I still think that it is a good move. I just am wondering did Daniel approve of this change. 

We then start to do the choreo with the new change when I hear Daniel say '' What was that? That was not my choreography.'' Emily then says '' Wait, what's going on?'', they both then start to question Noah. Noah then starts to explain himself but Piper cuts him off saying '' Noah changed the choreo because of me.'' Emily then tells Daniel to fix the choreo and brings Noah into her office. 

We start to do the choreo the way Daniel originally wanted it done, with him giving corrections when needed. We then start to do exercises at the ballet bar, Daniel is showing us what to do and we are all copying him. After a while of doing that Daniel says that we can go home, and Emily says that we did a good job while clapping. We all head of the room to start to get ready to go home for the day. 

AN

I know it's short but I didn't know how to fit her into this episode.