United And Divided

(What she's wearing without the hat and bag, with her hair in a medium height ponytail) 

Charlie's P.O.V

I meet Richelle at the studio when she tells me that she has to go meet Piper, I assume it's about the details of the dance battle. When she gets back she tells me that they are gonna do a hip-hop, ballet mashup duet to determine home studio advantage. 

She then goes and tells Emily, who then picks Noah and Amy for the duet. While they are rehearsing the rest of the team are given a bit of a break so me, Richelle and Lola go and get a juice. We sit and gossip a bit before I notice Noah come in and start a conversation with Henry, then it starts to get heated, Henry leaves first followed by Noah not long after. 

Awhile later, I get a text from Noah that says he doesn't like the new team member on TNS West.

Talking Head 

'' I mean Noah, pretty much likes everyone so the fact that he doesn't like this Eliot person must mean that he is pretty bad. I'm not looking forward to meeting this guy...at all''

================================================================================================================================================================

While the duet competition is taking place me and Richelle go rehearse in a free studio as we both want to work on a few moves and the other might be able to help with moves we are struggling with. 

I honestly just think that this is her just trying to get her mind off of the competition. I then get a text from Noah saying that they lost the duet competition and that Elliot got kicked off TNS West for changing the choreography and forcing Piper to go through with it. 

I relay this information to Richelle and she seems a bit disappointed with the outcome as having a home advantage can push a team over the edge and give them more confidence while competing. 

So we start dancing to a routine that we made up when we first became friends, It's honestly so much fun and it's a great way to relax as we are just dancing for fun. By the end I can tell that a weight has been lifted off of Richelle's shoulders as she is smiling, yes I said smiling, we hug before we leave for the day. 

When I get home I get a text from Noah saying that he has joined TNS West as he feels that Michelle cares about her dancers more the Emily does, I honestly agree with him and I support his decision. 

AN: 

It's not long because this episode is more focused on the duets and not a-troupe.