No Good Deed

(What she's wearing with her hair in a low ponytail)

Charlie's P.O.V

 I have heard that Jaquie went to confront Henry about leaving her and Noah alone...interesting, I also heard that Piper and Amy came up with a plan to get her onto a-troupe, but I don't know how that turned out. 

I ran into Henry, Ozzy and Kingston outside of Neutral Grounds and they invited me to sit with them. This is good, I haven't really hung out with people from TNS West in a while and Kingston is new so it will give me a chance to get to know them better. I just have to make sure that I don't talk about a-troupe business. 

I'm currently sat across from Ozzy, talking about the game that was on last night with Ozzy and Kingston. Kingston says to us '' I called the winner form the start'' causing me to agree and Ozzy to say ''Yo, if I wasn't so focused on dance, I'd go pro. Ozzy'' while throwing a napkin towards the bin only for it to miss the target, he then says '' You know what? I may need a bit of practice.'' This leads me and Kingston to start laughing as that is very true.

Henry then says '' I remember I used to watch basketball games with Jacquie all the time.'' causing the mood to drop and Ozzy to say '' Here we go again.'' Henry continues saying '' When her team was in the playoffs, she used to wear their jersey until they were eliminated. She was like a die-hard basketball fan.'' The three of us let out a simultaneous sign, I feel sorry for the boys cause they have to listen to this all the time and I mean Jacquie is cool I guess but seriously. Henry still rambles on with '' and now she's probably watching games with Noah'' 

Kingston has clearly reached his limit as he cuts Henry off saying '' Henry, you need to get over this girl.'' me and Ozzy agree with him but Henry isn't paying any attention to him causing Kingston to throw something at him and continue with '' Henry, look at me, you need to get over this. '' Henry replies saying '' I'm over it'' causing all of us to tell him that he is clearly not over it. Kingston then says '' The best way to get over an old love is new love. And that's what we are going to do, we're gonna find you a new love. We are gonna search all day, all week, you know what even all month'' Ozzy then chimes in saying '' All year'' 

We then all hear a bang causing us to look around and see that the barista dropped some cups down on the ground. Ozzy then suggests her, Henry groans and bangs his head on the table. Kingston agrees saying '' I think she's perfect'' causing me and Ozzy to agree and Henry to groan again.

Me and the two boys start to discuss strategies to get Henry to talk to the girl, with Henry complaining about it the whole time. 

Kingston then says '' Come on, what's the worst that can happen? She'll spill a little juice on you? That juice will wash out and your love could last forever.'' causing me and Ozzy to 'ooohh' as that was smooth. Ozzy then stands up to try and flirt with the barista, I feel sorry for her he isn't good at this, Henry then stands up and pulls him away from her  while apologising for Ozzy's behaviour, he somehow also ends up getting to talk to her during her break. He sits back down and does a handshake with Kingston and Ozzy does it to himself as I don't know it and the other two don't do it with him. 

Shortly after Henry sits with the girl, whose name I now know is Heather, and they look good together and they are non stop laughing. Noah then goes over to talk to Henry but Kingston stops him and we explain the situation for him and he leaves quickly with a smile on his face...wonder what that's about. 

I then leave the boys by themselves a couple of minutes after Noah left to go meet Lola and Richelle before rehearsals. 

AN

Didn't really know what to do with her this episode as a-troupe isn't in it