Leon Me

(What she's wearing with a light blue tank top over it, without the hat and her hair in a high ponytail)

Charlie's P.O.V

The new trio of me, Richelle and Lola go into to studio A to get their cubes as Emily told us to get them. I can tell that the members are wondering we are doing, I don't know either, all I know is that it is something for a-troupe.....I am bad with secrets so they know not to tell me important things. Richelle and Lola then go to the bench that Amy is sat on causing her to get off it, I stand and watch them..a bit befuddled as I don't know why we need them. 

As they make their way to the door Henry says ''Doesn't studio 1 have benches of their own?'' and Ozzy says ''And cubes?'' this causes Richelle to reply with '' We're taking the bench, it's a-troupe business'' and Lola to say after ''That's all you need to know''. I wait till they leave before saying '' Sorry guys. I don't know why they need this stuff, I wasn't told, but we'll bring them back later'' before leaving.

We head back into studio 1 and sit and talk, while we wait for everyone else to turn up, they tell me how Leon Blackwood will be coming here to give a master class, causing me to squeal a bit in excitement. When everyone is hear Emily walks into the middle of the room and says '' Now, I am sure I do not have to remind you all how important today is. It is very important that we make a great first impression, so let me be clear, you will be polite, you will be prepared and you will be professional. But, above all please remember to have fun, do not embarrass me.'' 

We then hear people chanting 'Leon' over and over before we turn to see TNS west coming into the studio. I can tell be Emily's face that she didn't want them here...this is probably why I wasn't told about it till there now, she then pulls Michelle to the side for a chat. While they chat.... more like argue, we all have our own conversations before Leon comes in doing a very loud 'whhoo' causing me to jump leading to Ozzy, who was the only one to see me, start laughing a bit causing me to join in.

Leon walks into the room saying '' What's good y'all? How you all doing? You guys ready to get started?'' causing Michelle to reply with ''Oh yeah, we are ready to go. Let's do it.'' Emily's face after she says that shows that she is pissed. 

TNS West have to stand in the corner and not participate in the class, per Emily's orders. Leon starts to choose some members to work with, he ends up picking Jacquie, Noah, Josh, Lola and ...Amy. Both Emily and Piper are upset by this, I think that Piper and Amy are fighting right now so Piper will be mad because she will think that Amy has stolen her spot on the dance. They work through the dance and it is looking good so far. In the dance her chooses Noah and Jacquie to have a love connection, I know that she is Henry's ex so this might cause him and Noah to have tension. 

After we all have a break, the 5 dancers come back and perform the dance that Leon has choerographed.....I am jealous, this dance is amazing. I mean I do think it is looking a tiny bit like a Jacquie and Noah dance, but still. You can see the chemistry between them, leading to me nudging Richelle before pointing in their direction and making a heart with my hands, before we both roll our eyes and start laughing a bit. When the finish Leon thanks Emily and Michelle, calling them co-studio heads, and leaves. Me and the rest of a-troupe compliment the ones that were dancing, with Piper and Josh complaining a bit causing me to sigh quietly. 

When TNS West leave, Emily walks back into the studio to stand in the middle of the room. She starts with '' Everyone,  I have something very important I'd like to discuss. I don't know If you've noticed, but what happened today is starting to become a pattern. From some of you, leaking choreo, to other people blabbing about guest choreography, TNS West is staring to take advantage of us. There needs to be defined lines between studios, because of this I am imposing a new rule, you are now forbidden from discussing a-troupe business with anyone who does not dance here. I know these people are your friends but you have to start looking at them as your competitors. Do I make myself clear?'' This leads to us all saying 'yes'. She then continues with '' Perfect. Other than that, you all did okay today.'' before she walks into her office. We then all head off for the day.