A Tale Of Two Eldons

(What she's wearing, without the bag, phone and shorts, and her hair in a french plate)

Charlie's P.O.V

In the studio today, Emily is having us go over the routine for the dance battle. Once we finish the dance she calls us in to a circle and says '' Okay, so it looks great, it really really does look beautiful, but it's missing... something. I don't, almost like an oomph. We're gonna have to add a hip-hop section.'' causing us all to agree happily. Emily then gets a look on her face like she has an idea and tells us all to come back later. 

When we walk into the studio again we see Eldon standing there, he then explains to use that he will be helping us with the choreography for the hip-hop section in our routine. He the get all of us girls to freestyle as he wants one of us to have a hip-hop solo in the routine. 

Talking Head

'' Honestly, I am not really bothered about this solo, I just have a feeling that it won't really matter. Plus, it's just Eldon we are dancing for, not a judge....I mean no offence Eldon.''

As some of the girls are performing Eldon keeps getting messages and looking at his phone, which makes me think he is not really paying attention. When Jacquie finishes her solo Eldon says, ''Girls, that was incredible, you guys all killed that. Awesome. Now I do have to make a decision so the person, that I decided to with is..........I gotta go'' towards the end of his sentence his phone is going of a lot and he stops to read a text before he starts to leave. Zhara then asks before he leaves ''Who did you decide on?'' causing Eldon to say '' oh, um, Lola'' before leaving. Me and Richelle both congratulate Lola and give her a hug, we then notice Jacquie storm out  of them room causing me to roll my eyes sightly....so dramatic. 

 ================================================================================================================================================================

After Eldon has been gone for a while, Richelle has us going over the routine and our spacing. After 20 minutes Eldon comes in saying '' Hey guys, how's it going?'', causing us all to stop and look at him before Zhara says'' we've been practising spacing for 20 minutes.'', Eldon then replies saying '' Perfect, okay I love that, so.. yeah, keep working on that. Actually you know what brainstorm some ideas, I like where you guys are going with it, um.. just keep going, you guys are doing great, um, I gotta head out, but ill see you soon..okay brainstorm, you got it.'' while slowly making his way to the door again, by the time he finishes her runs out of the room leaving us all confused. 

This kind of behaviour keep happening throughout the day, but he does actually manage to go over some dance moves. Honestly, this is getting more amusing by the minute.

One of the times that Eldon is here he says '' This next section is gonna be great, I have a lot of stuff planned, you ready to do contemporary?'' causing Zhara to say '' Don't you mean hip-hop?'' causing Eldon to look confused for a second before saying yes. He stays for a few minutes before leaving again, leading to us all sighing and sitting down while waiting for him to come back, which could be awhile. 

After sitting there for a while he then comes back into the room saying ''What are you guys doing sitting down, come on stand up, we got work to do people, let's go. Noah, hurry up i'm tired of this.'' After we are all standing in a circle he then says, '' I wanna work on the solo, so Lola step forward.'' Lola then does so before Eldon says '' What are you doing?''. Oh God, he said the wrong name... he looks like he has never even seen Lola before. Lola then says '' Uh, you just told me to step forward....I'm Lola.'' Eldon just has a confused look on his face. He then points at Jacquie and says '' Wait who are you then?'' causing Jacquie to say her name leading to Eldon saying ''Ohh'' while scratching the back of his neck and all of us but Lola and Jacquie to have an awkward look on our face, Lola looks devastated. Eldon then says '' Yeah, I'm really sorry but I wanted to work with Jacquie'' quite bluntly to be honest, Lola then says '' It's okay, um, yeah, I-I just.'' before running out of the room. 

Eldon then says '' Alright Jacquie, come forward, yeah let's just get started.'' 

Talking Head

''I feel bad for Lola, I know how much she wanted this solo and to have it and then it get taken away, it can't even imagine.''

Later on I get a text from Henry, Ozzy and Kingston telling me how much they hate their new team mate, Elliot, and from what they told me I agree with them and I haven't even meet him yet, I honestly don't want to. 

AN:

Sorry this took so long, I lost motivation for a while, but I felt motivated tonight. Also haven't written in a while so this is probably bad.