Heathers

(What she's wearing with her hair in a bun) 

Charlie's P.O.V

At rehearsal yesterday we found out that Amy has replaced Piper in a-troupe, which I was shocked about. I spoke to Piper after and she said that she is glad because she thinks that they both ended up on the team they were most suited for, I'm glad she feels comfortable in TNS West as I know she was a bit anxious about the amount of acro we do and have in our routine. 

Right now we are currently running through the routine to make sure that it is clean and everyone is on time, Daniel is giving out any corrections that are needed. Michelle comes in when we are rehearsing and goes into Emily's office....wonder what that's about,  it looks like it is getting heated. 

When we get a break I go into the locker room with Lola, Amy and Jacquie as Emily is talking to Richelle about something. Amy is saying how she is excited to be here before Noah walks in and talks to Jacquie, she has told me how she is not so sure about Noah now....let's see how this turns out. 

He asks her to go rock climbing, and rambles about that for a bit before Jacquie says no and tells him she will see him later before leaving. Noah looks at the rest of us before leaving the room as well. 

================================================================================================================================================================

Me, Lola, Noah, Amy, Jacquie and Josh are in studio 1 because Richelle called us in here. We are standing in a group when Richelle stands in front of us and says '' Okay guys, so today we're gonna be focusing on a seven person section of the ten person dance. I'm picking up where Daniel left off and just cleaning some of the choreography. Does anyone know where Zhara is?'' 

Then Zara runs in saying how here parents had a flat tyre, I know that's a lie as she gets the bus to get here..weird.  Richelle says to her that it can't happen again before we get into the formation of the dance. 

While doing the dance Noah says to Josh, ''Switch lines with me bro'' causing Jacquie to tell him not to, this leads them to go back and forth a bit before Noah goes down to Josh's spot and pushing Josh up to his spot. Noah and Jacquie start arguing causing me to roll my eyes...I mean seriously Noah, right now, you have to do this right now. 

Richelle then says ''Jacquie, Noah, what are you guys doing? Do you need to share this with the whole class? Seems to be pretty important, can it not wait until after rehearsal? Then don't waste my time, again from the top. Now. Switch back to your positions, I did not put you there.'' Damn, she did not hold back there, hopefully that will teach Noah that relationship drama should not be discussed in rehearsal. Like I don't want to listen to these problems when I'm supposed to be dancing. 

After the rehearsal is over Richelle is giving Lola and I some tips to make sure we are dancing the best we can. Richelle then walks over to Jacquie saying '' Hey Jacquie, can I talk to you for a second.'' causing Jacquie to say yes.

Richelle continues with '' Look, you're a good dancer, but I do have to say I was disappointed when you flubbed the choreography. You seem really distracted, should I be concerned about you?'' 

Jacquie doesn't know how to answer so Lola jumps in with '' It's not a big deal, Noah and Jacquie are just hanging out.'' Richelle then looks at Lola before turning back to Jacquie saying ''Ohh, hanging out. Look, I know what it's like to have a crush on Noah but, it ruins everything. Look Jacquie if you want this all to work out, then just don't date him. Your welcome'' before she walks away with me and Lola following her, while leaving I give Jacquie a smile.

A while later I get a text from Noah saying that him and Jacquie have figured something out...I do think they could work as a couple, they are cute.