Dance, Lies & Hoverboards

(What she's wearing and her hair is in a bun)

Charlie's P.O.V

I'm sitting with Lola, Josh and Noah in studio 1, we are on our phones, taking silly pictures and showing each other funny videos and dance videos. Richelle has just finished talking on the phone to someone and she is about to join us when Emily comes out of her office saying '' So I guess, I am looking at a bunch of perfect dancers. From the moment you get into this studio to the moment you leave, you're phones belong here. Let's go, pronto.'' We all start to stand up and put our phones in the box she is holding.

We then all start to go through the routine with Emily giving us corrections when needed and the rare compliment. Throughout the dance I hear Emily correct Piper a few times, I feel bad for Piper as I know she is struggling with the choero and being corrected probably isn't making it easier for her. 

When the dance is finished, Emily says '' Okay, um, so it's, it's good, it does need a little bit of work but I think we'll get there. Piper, maybe see me to book some extra rehearsal time just to really get that choero, but other than that, great job guys, I am really impressed and I have an announcement so gather round'' while shouting the last bit and walking over to the side of the room with the pictures on it. 

We all gather around looking at Emily before she starts talking again. She starts with '' Alright, it is time for my personal favourite announcement, the announcement of....our dance captain'' causing us all to smile and look at each other, Richelle grabs my hand and squeezes it out of excitement. Emily continues with '' I have thought long and hard about this, and I know I picked the right person. So, congratulations to....Richelle.'' causing Richelle to squeal and run up to hug Emily, and question her, before she comes back over to give me a hug. 

Talking head

'' I am soo happy for Richelle. I know how long she has been wanting dance captain so I know how excited she is. I know she will be an amazing dance captain and I can't wait for this dance season to start.'' 

After the announcement is made Emily takes Richelle into her office and I wait for them to finish as me and Richelle are going to go over some ballet. While they are doing that I practice some of my flips as it has been a while and I want to keep improving my skills and making sure they are the best that I can do. 

================================================================================================================================================================

Me and Richelle are back in the studio practicing on the ballet bar when Lola comes in. She says '' Richelle, Charlie, why are yous here by yourselves, Richelle, your dance captain, we should be celebrating.'' I instantly know Richelle won't want to do that, she will think that Lola only wants to talk to her because of her new title.

Richelle replies to her with ''Lola, you're not fooling anyone. I know exactly what you're trying to do, you're trying to butter me up so that you'll get me to like you, and then when this dance captain gets to choose a solo, you'll get it. Fat chance, this dance captain wasn't born yesterday.'', while we both continue to practice. Lola then says '' Richelle, no I don't want any favours, I just want to be friends''

This causes us both to stop dancing and Richelle to say '' Friends? I only have one friend and I don't have time for any more'' Lola responds with '' Once you get to know me you'll both want to be my friend. You just wait''. Before she leaves I give her a smile...I wouldn't mind being her friend, Richelle on the other hand. 

Talking head

'' It seems like Lola is being genuine right now. But given the timing of it, I can see why Richelle would be suspicious of Lola. I just hope that if Lola is serious, she is willing to but in the effort.''

We stay in the studio for a bit before we head off to Neutral Grounds to get a drink before rehearsal starts again. 

================================================================================================================================================================

After the break, Richelle says she wants to choerograph a new dance. We all have to show her what we can do so she knows where will be placed and what she can put into the dance. When it's my turn, I just show off my ariel, backhand spring and front tuck. 

Josh decides to make a silly pose after he finished causing Richelle to say ''What was that?  You know in a-troupe we give 100% into everything.'' Josh then walks up to Lola saying '' Jeez, someones on a power trip.'', Lola then stands up for Richelle saying '' She's the dance captain, show her some respect.''

I can tell that Richelle is impressed by Lola for doing that, but she still will need some convincing. I give Lola a smile for sticking up for my friend.

After rehearsal, me and Richelle are going to get some juice when she tells me to wait outside. I know she is going to test Lola again. After a couple of minutes they both come out with smiles on their faces and we all go to Neutral grounds again. This is the start to a new trio.