Intro

"My lord" Narcissa said her figure trembling seeing that she interrupted the moment between the father and daughter. 

"What Cissa" he said with an irritated scowl on his face .

 "We need to name the little bundle of joy" she said giving a small smile towards the baby. The dark lord turned towards the child studying her face carefully.

The baby had the same brown hair like it's mother with her nose and jawline. She had inherited his green eyes and ivory pale skin complexion. He thought carefully before smirking slightly as he announced the name of the new dark Princess.

" Adora Mia Riddle" he exclaimed as he cuddled the child closer to him.

This is an alternative version of the HP universe 

The dark lord has a secret heiress.

Adora Mia Riddle is the secret daughter/heir of Tom Marvolo Riddle aka Voldemort.

Her dad was killed by a mere baby on that night at The Burrow and her mom was sent to Azkaban after a failed mission leaving Adora under the care of Sirius and Remus.

To the world she was known as Andrea Aster Black-Lupin,  twin sister of Elara Emillia Black-Lupin but in truth she was the dark Princess, daughter of the Dark lord himself.

Hey guys this is just a teaser. 

Also I would just like to specify that this masterpiece originally belongs to J.K Rowling and I only own this storyline and my original characters. Please don't copy my work and I hope you enjoy reading this.