00-Birth of an Heir

19th September 1979

It was a stormy night with a mild thunderstorm raining down in Little Hangleton. Many of the nearby townspeople were fast asleep all except the residents of the Riddle Manor.

The sounds of a woman in labor could be heard as Bellatrix Riddle, wife to the dark lord himself was in the middle of giving birth to their daughter. Her sisters Narcissa and Andromeda were helping her through the process whilst the dark lord stood by her side amazed.

Bella was almost on the verge of passing out when the manor was filled with the cries of the little baby girl. The dark lord was handed his now clean baby . 

"She's beautiful my love, you did well" he said whilst letting out a very rare smile almost terrifying both the Black sisters.

"It's no problem my Lord" she said half sleepily. 

"No need for formalities. You've given me the best thing in the world Bella . It's Tom" he said.

The three sisters were shocked when he said that seeing that the dark lord hated his Muggle name. Bella just nodded her head smiling sleepily at her husband and new daughter. The dark lord kissed his wife on the forehead as he rocked the little baby in his arms soothing her to sleep.

"My lord" Narcissa said her figure trembling seeing that she interrupted the moment between the new father and daughter.

 "What Cissa" he said with an irritated scowl on his face. 

"We need to name the little bundle of joy" she said giving a small smile towards the baby. The dark lord turned towards the child studying her face carefully.

The baby had dark hazel hair like it's mother with her nose and jawline. She had inherited his dark brown eyes and ivory pale skin complexion. He thought carefully before smirking slightly as he announced the name of the new dark Princess.

"Adora Mia Riddle" he exclaimed as he cuddled the child closer to him.

------------------------------------------------ Eleven months later---------------------------------------------

The inner circle of Tom's followers were the only member's of the Death eaters that knew of Adora's existence. Adora had soon managed to charm all of the members of the Black-Malfoy family having them wrapped around her tiny fingers. She was currently under the care of her Godfather Sirius Black and his husband Remus.

Since both Tom and Bella couldn't decide on one godparent they let Adora have three with Sirius and Severus as her co-godfathers and Narcissa as her Godmother. Anyways Adora was on the play-mat playing with her Godsister Elara who was only a month younger than her.

Adora was often passed around amongst her parents and godparents. This was due to the fact the Riddles often went on raids and missions and left Adora under the care of her godparents. This Samhain night (or Halloween as the muggles call it) was no different seeing that Bella was out on a mission to torture one of the strong 'Light' supporting family called the Longbottems for information and Tom was on a secret mission.

"Uncle Siri, I'm hungwey" Adora exclaimed suddenly as Sirius looked at Remus with a knowing look before picking up his goddaughter. Sirius placed her in a high stool before rummaging around the bag Bella left for the milk. A similar cry of hunger was heard as Remus walked in with Elara who was also suddenly hungry.

The two men had just handed the girls their food when they felt someone trying to apparate inside the wards of their manor. Remus unlocked the wards as a frantic looking Lucius came in with his wife, son and Regulas behind them. 

"What's wrong ?" Siri asked as the trio caught their breath. 

Baby Draco (same age as Elara) was now next to his god sisters where else Narcissa was close to breaking down.

"The dark lord is gone" Lucius said.

 "How is that possible? What happened in the first place?" Remus asked.

 "We were just getting ready to come over here when Pucey burst in with the news. Apparently the dark lord had gone to The Burrow to get information out of them. The plan failed however with him having to kill the eldest daughter Diana, I believe. He was almost going to kill their so called 'chosen one' spawn but the Dumbledick interfered and sent a killing curse back his way."

The adults were shocked and overwhelmed about the news of the fall of their dark lord. 

"There's more bad news actually" Regulas said with a grim face.

 "I had managed to escape but we were in the middle of torturing the Longbottems when the aurors burst in. Bella forced me to transform into my animagi form as she then made me leave . They were captured by the aurors." he said .

As if the news about Tom wasn't enough they now had to deal with the fact they also lost a sister. Sirius was on the verge of almost going out on a killing spree when they heard the sound of Adora crying. The five adults went back into the kitchen to find the now orphaned dark Princess crying and throwing a big tantrum. It was almost like she knew what had just become of her parents.

Sirius picked her up consoling her until she fell asleep against him with dried tear marks on her face. 

"Oh god what are we gonna do about her? The poor child is barely one and has to face the loss of both her parents." Cissa exclaimed with a pitiful look on her face.

 "Bella is not dead Cissy, she's probably facing a life sentence in Azkaban." Siri said. 

"Yeah but it might as well be a loss since no one has ever broken out of that place ." Cissy countered back.

"Can we argue later and figure out what to do with our niece. Her birth is still unknown to the public." Regulas said with a thoughtful look.

 "Well what do you suggest we do Reg?" Remus asked.

 "Well who has the superior custody of her in a situation like this?" Reg continued.

"That would be me and Siri. Bella made sure it was us since Sev was undercover with Dumbledick and Cissa had already announced Draco as an only child. Plus we were waiting to announce Elara once she turned one." Remus said.

 "Well then it's settled, we shall put a glamour on Addie and make her look more Siri rather than a carbon copy of Bella. And it shall stay like that until either Bella breaks herself out or the dark lord comes back." Reggie said.

And they did exactly that. Lucius and Remus were in charge of casting the glamour charms as they changed all her features to look like a combo of Sirius and Remus with only her eyes looking like Tom.

Her dad was killed by a mere baby on that night at The Burrow and her mom was sent to Azkaban after a failed mission leaving Adora under the care of Sirius and Remus.

To the world she was known as Andrea Aster Black-Lupin twin sister of Elara Emillia Black-Lupin but in truth she was the dark Princess, daughter of the Dark lord himself.

[Word count : 1200]