09- Back to Hogwarts

1st September 1991 (Thursday)

It was a bright sunny day, as the father daughter duo got ready to apparate to King's Cross Station. Addie was wearing a simple jeans with a black t-shirt, whilst Tom was wearing one of his black suits from his large collection.

 At sharp 10.00 am they finally left Slytherin Manor(formerly known as Riddle Manor) as Tom apparated them to the station. They landed on platform nine and three-quarters. The station was already busy with many wizarding families hustling and bustling to get their things into the respective compartments.

Addie and her father looked around the crowded station before finally spotting the Blacks and the Malfoys across the station. The duo made their way towards the group as Addie was soon pulled into a hug by Sirius.

 "It's good to see you pup, I almost thought I was hallucinating just now. You look exactly like your mom " he said as he released her from the hug, letting Addie greet the others.

The three families were soon joined by the Dupont twins along with their godfather Barty (who was under a glamour spell), the Zabini's and the other Malfoys (aka Luna and her family). The kids had started to board the train as the septet made their way over to the same compartment they sat in last year. 

Addie was sitting near the window with shadow around her shoulders and as usual, next to her was the Dupont twins and Luna who happily took the spot in front of her on the floor. Across from Addie was Elara who had Draco and Blaise next to her. Theo was not going to join them on the train since his mother found it easier to just apparate to the Hogsmeade station later instead of the usual Hogwarts train journey.

Anyway when it was almost time for the train to leave, all eight of them said their goodbyes to their respective family as the train departed from the station, making it's way towards Hogwarts. Addie had settled down as she read a book on the dark arts whilst the others started chatting about their summer. After awhile she felt someone shaking her back to reality.

She looked away from her book only to find Hades nudging her sides whilst gesturing towards the compartment door where the female sidekick of the weasel was standing with another redhead girl. Addie looked at the two girls as she noticed that the redhead looked a lot like a Weasley. She decided that she would actually be nice to this new girl since it was her part of her plan to get back her father's diary.

Addie looked at the slightly shaking young Weaselette as she asked her calmly as to what were they doing here. 

"Urm, I-I-I was looking for my brother R-R-onald and his friend Seamus. H-H-a-ave any of you guys seen him?" she stuttered out as she looked directly at Addie.

 Draco was just about to give a snide comment when Addie gave him a silent glare before turning back to the young weaselette with a small smile. 

"I'm afraid we haven't seen them anywhere, but I'd be glad to help you find him if you want. What's your name by the way?" Addie said shocking her friends and the Brown girl in the process.

The young Weasley girl who was completely oblivious to everyone's reaction to the sudden change in Addie's demeanor gave a look of hope as she decided to move closer towards Addie despite the Brown girl telling her not to. 

"My name is Ginerva but my friends get to call me Ginny." she said.

 Addie who was inwardly smiling at how fast Ginny was warming up to her, looked calmly at the girl before saying, 

"Well Ginny, where was the last time you saw your brother?"

The Weasley girl then went on to tell her whole recollection on the last time she saw her brother as the Slytherins sat quietly, still in shock at how nice Addie was being towards the Weasley girl. When she was finally done with her story, Addie felt relieved seeing that Ginny was quite a talkative person.