Chapter 4- I can't believe you

Lorna's PoV

I woke up back in the alleyway, nicely yet i sensed someone presense there.

"If your name is andrea... bugger off..." I mumbled. not too sure if they heard me but hey... i wasnt up for talking to her.

"Um... Hello?" I heard a male say. It wasn't PJ... he knows my name... I rubbed my eyes and looked up. Three maybe four guys were standing there.

"Look, I don't want your sympathy or anything and i am not up for chit chat, i ave no idea how you found me But please leave." i reply as kindly as i could. I rubbed my eyes again and saw it was Dan, Phil, the other guy with a wore hanging off of him and PJ. PJ was standing awkwardly at the back.

"Uh.... can you get up?" the whore asks. I roll my eyes and stand up.

"Good enough?" i reply. She sneers at me and gives a sickly sweet smile to PJ.

"Morning. Sorry for waking you up. But uhh... Andrea, i think it was, said you would be down here..." Phil started to say awkwardly.

"Morning. Don't worry about it, so what is the point of going through some trouble to come see me?" I ask kindly.

"Well... Why are you down here first off and then we've been looking for you." Dan says. I glance over to PJ and he gives me a shy smile.

"Well... I'm homeless." i say calmly yet in a non caring mood. A range of gasps came out and i rolled my eyes. They all stared at me in disbelief. I picked my guitar up and started walking away. 

"Where you going?" I hear PJ mumble to me as I walk past. 

"Hyde park, follow me, I wanna talk to you.. Alone.." I whisper back without turning around.

I reach Hyde park and sit down on a bench. All the grass had frosted over in this weather. I stare into space and quickly think if I should ask him.. Well its too late now I guess. Heard PJ sigh and sit on the bench next to me.  

"Hi, so what you wanna talk to me about?" he says quickly. I raise an eyebrow at him and say  

"What's your last name?" I reply awkwardly. 

"Oh Liguori, PJ Liguori and yours is?" he replies calmly. My heart flutters as I consider this. I give him a soft smile and say lazily 

"Kane..." he raises and eyebrow and I react like I've been Shocked.  

"oh sorry, its grey, I'm Lorna Grey." He gives me more of a suspicious look and says 

"You sure?" i nod eagerly  

"i don't quite believe you..." he says. I sigh and say nervously

"Ok... Its a lot to take in but promise that you won't get mad..." He nodded and his body posture changed completley. 

"What do you know about Lori Kane?" I ask slowly. I was very nervous. 

"Uh... I was her mate before she went missing... wow... wasn't that about 8 or 9 years ago now? How do you know?" He replys. 

"I know because..." I took a deep breath before restarting me sentence.

"I know because i am Lori." He stared at me in disbelief.

PJ's PoV

"Are You Kidding me! You can't be bloody Lori! She Died! If this is some sick joke i suggest you leave me alone!"  I shouted at her. She can't seriously think i would react simply to what she said. She can't be Lori. She just can't be. She looks like her... but older and with longer hair. But other than that there is no way.

I was Lori Kane's best riend and when she went missing i was devestated. Then a few years later it was suggested that she was dead and I kinda just forgot about it all... now here we are 5 years after she was announced dead with a girl saying that she is infact Lori. I feel like i should believe her as she looked so desperate but i couldn't. Lori was my childhood crush and i never got to tell her that. I looked into Lorna's eyes and tears sprung to them. Her eyes begged for me to believe her.

"I'm sorry. But i don't believe you. Lori's Dead. Unless you can prove it... I can't believe you!" I whispered to her harshly before walking away. I couldn't accept that she may be telling the truth. I didn't dare to look behind me. I walked to starbucks and i saw  guys there. 

"So what's going on?" Chris asked awkwardly. 

"Nothing." I say with no emotion. They all share awkward glances as i sat there and stared out of the window.

"PJ Are you alright mate?" Dan asked.

"Perfectly fine, Dan. I'm just thinking." I replied not making eye contact.

"Thinking about what?" Ellie purred. I recognised her as the random fan who helped me yesterday. She now turns out to be dating chris? I don't know... 

"Stuff." I replied. She huffed and rolled her eyes before getting into a conversation with chris. Should i believe Lorna? I just don't know anymore...

A/N: This seemed a lil bit rubbish but it was ok to write... Well either way thanks for 100 reads :) So yeah... :) I updated Am i nothing more than a distant memory today so yyeah... i've been working hard. :) That is all... TTYL SATY AWESOME BYYYYYYYYEEEE!!!!!!!!

~Robyn xxx