Chapter 7- Maybe i wont regret this

Lorna's PoV

I stayed in his warm embrace for a few minutes. I couldnt be happier. A few stray tears ran down my face. I pulled away not wanting to make him feel awkward. I took a step back and i looked into his Beautiful green eyes.

"Do you wanna go for a walk? I think we have quite a bit to talk about." PJ says. I nod and follow him out. We walk about for a while not really caring where we went.

"I was Worried PJ." I mutter not making eye contact with him.

"About what?" He says grabbing my shoulder. I sigh and whisper

"I was Worried that you forgot about me... I was Worried that you would hate me... " I trail off towards the end.

"Why would i ever forget you Lori? You were the best friend i ever had. Why would i hate you? It was never your fault." PJ says softly into my ear. Shivers run through my spine as i feel his breath on my neck.

"PJ... I didnt think you would remember me its been a good ten years since you left..." I mutter. I didnt relly want to go on about our history but the words rolled off my tongue.

"I never felt the same since i left. I felt empty without you. But then the news came about that you went missing. Thats why i didnt believe you to begin with. Don't Take that to heart though, I love it that i found you again." PJ said rambling on. It made me giggle about how he made a statement then his facial expression would change completely as he thought of another thing to say. It was pretty adorable.

"I..." i was about to say something but then he out his arms around me and pulled me into a kiss. I was shocked for a few seconds but then i kissed back. I felt his arms snake round my waist and to react to his action i wrapped my arms around his neck. This pulled us closer together and i made me feel like it was even more perfect.

PJ's PoV

I didnt wait for her to finish what she was going to say. I Wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a soft kiss. It may seem like i'm moving too fast but it felt so right. It took her a few seconds to kiss back but it made it even more amazing when she did. I had dreamed of this moment When i was a kid. We always joked about sharing our first kiss with eachother and dating. But it never became a reality. Maybe i should try it. My arms snaked around her tiny waist and her arms snaked around my neck. She Also tangled her fingers in my hair. This felt too perfect. We both pulled away from eachother with equally excited smiles on our faces. We didnt say anything for an extended amount of time. It was quite nice.

"Wanna come round dan and phil's?" I asked.

"Hm.. Yeah Why not." She replied softly. I Intertwined our fingers and i looked at her. A slight red tint came across her cheeks and she bit her lip. Oh god. why was she so god damned adorable.

** At Dan and Phil's **

The whole time we walked to Dan and Phil's Place our hands were intertwinded. Right now i was playing twister with dan, phil and chris... again. Lorna is sitting at the side watching us play the game. Eventually phil slipped causing everyone else to land in an uncomfortable heap.

"PJ, You lot have just destroyed the fun in Twister. I wish i recorded that... It looked more like a gay porno." Lorna says with the most serious face.

"Oh Shuddap! My Feels are exploding right now!" Ellie Said. Ellie was here with Chris because apparently they are a thing now. I suddenly burst out with laughter. Then everyonne else did once they digested what lorna just said.

Ellie's PoV

Ugh. I hate lorna. She thinks she's so amazing and she reckons that she deserves PJ. Please. Just because she's got a small bit of talent and she has the same coloured eyes as him does not instantly make PJ hers. I wonder what i could do. I relly like chris and everything but i have admired PJ for way longer than she has. Maybe PJ is just feeling sorry for her becuse she's homeless. Oh i don't know but i just don't like her. Chris must have seen me glaring at Her because he came over to me and pecked my cheek. i smiled at him and gave him a hug. I really did like chris. He was an amazing boyfriend. I still hate Lorna and Pj's relationship though...

Lorna's PoV

I could tell that Ellie, i think her name is that anyway, Hates me. No idea why but hey, I couldnt care less. I loved being with PJ. its just like my childhood fantasies come true. That sounds weird... But still.I had a crush on PJ Throughout my Childhood so this is just re sparking feelings. This is just perfect.

"Lorna, Wanna stay at the hotel with me?" PJ said making me jump a bit. I bit my lip.

"Im not too sure about that PJ..." I reply with a frown.

"pleeaasseeeee." he begs while giving me the puppy dog eyes. I roll my eyes and sigh.

"fine Pj..." I reply giving in to his adorable personality.

"Yay!" he cheers. He grabs my hand and pulls me along slightly.

"Bye guys!" we shout in unison as we run out the house. We decide to run down the stairs and see who gets there first. I could already tell this would be like our childhood again. Maybe I won't regret this.

A/N: hey guys, here's an update on this at long last. I hope its alright :) im so happy that this story hit 1000 reads! :D thank you!!!!! And yeah I'm back writing so back to the weekly routine for updates :] I hope your all doing ok and that's all Stay awesome guys and I shall ttyl byyyeeeee

~Robyn xxxx