Chapter 10- It feels like a happy Ending

Chapter 10- It feels like a happy ending

** 1 Month Later ** 

Lorna's PoV

It's Christmas Eve and so much has changed since My birthday. PJ got the cash to rent an appartment and i paid about half the rent every month; I haven't Spoken to Andrea since then and I started youtube, which meant i made more friends and gained more money. I think i'm a whole lot happier now. I still go out and play just for the sole purpose of it. Me and PJ aren't 'A thing', We just live together. I just have a mega crush on him still. I dont think he feels the same though. I am ridiculously Close to  Chris Its unbelievable. I trust him with everything. He is just my big brother i never had. Life couldn't Be better. 

Right now, Me and PJ were wrapping some last minute Presents. I always felt a little jollier with PJ, i'm not sure why though. PJ brought that special smile to my face. I was just about to mention sending something to andrea when som post was put under the door. alright then. It was a sunday so i was slightly confused. I picked up the envolope and it had my name written on it. It was from andrea, It was her handwriting. She must have just been around to slide it through the door. I opened the door and i just saw an empty corridoor. I frowned slightly. it would be nice to see her again but, no matter. I opened the envolope and it was just a small christmas card. 

'To Lorna and PJ,

Enjoy your christmas and new year

Andrea xx'

Is all it said. wow. I put it on the windowsill and continued wrapping up a pack of fake moustaches for chris. As i finished it and put it in the bag to take to his pj said

"Do you want to go to dan and phils?" I thought about it for a moment and Shook my head. I didn't really want to.

"Hm...Not really. I just wanna chill here if that's alright." I murmured. 

"Awww why you so sad lollipop, What's up?" Pj said with a lisp,  hugging me from behind. It was a thing that PJ calls me lollipop, because apparently it suits me. 

"I'm not sad. Oh Nothing. Nothing at all." I say in a monotone, obviously lying through my teeth. I wriggle out from his hug and i stick my tongue out at him childishly.

"I know your lying." He says poking me.

"I know you know." I reply smirking.

"Then why'd you tell me a lie that you know i would know is a lie?" He said partially getting confused at his own question. I giggle and don't reply. I go on to playing about with the Ribbon that we used on some of the gifts and i let my thoughts drift. My life now, It does seem to be as if it ends Happily. As if i wont need anything else. If nothing else happened, then it would be perfect.

"Judging by that smile on your face, you're obviously quite happy now." Pj's voiced peirced my thoughts. I smiled at him.

"Wanna tell me what made you so happy all of a sudden?" He asked Raising an eyebrow. 

"Just that it's nice to feel happy again, It's nice spending time with you, Chris, dan and phil, yenno?" I replied. 

"It's lovely to have you back Lorna. Don't ever think i don't want you. Because, i always will." He said softly. I smiled and hugged him. This is the PJ i know and Love. My best friend. 

** PJ's PoV **

It's Amazing to see Lorna this happy, It genuinly makes me smile, to know i can keep her happy. Now i just want to make her the promise that i will always keep her happy. But when would be a good time to do it? New years maybe? I don't know. I'll have to ask Chris to be perfectly Honest. I pulled away from the embrace, and Lorna just smiled. I smiled back and said

"I'm just gunna call chris." She nodded and replied with a simple 

"Alright." I turned on my heel and walked out, into our room. I quickly dialled chris and he picked up the phone.

"You alright PJ?" He first said.

"Chris i need some advice... How do i ask Lorna something rather special?" I ask sighing. The line went dead for a moment and i sat in anticipation for his reaction.

"Well PJ." He started "It seems as if the time has come, I'll help you out when you come round tonight. I have an idea on how to help you." He continued.

"Thanks Chris." I said happily, with a smile on my face before hanging up. Chris was always full of witty ideas. And His wittiness might be what finally brings everything together for me. 

A/N: HI GUYS! HEY HEY LOOK! I'VE CONTINUED! :D Yeah, i've finally got this written out so i have something out as i am going away for a week from monday so yeah... there'll be no internet... .-. But other than that, i hope you enjoyed this somewhat short chapter and i'll probably update when i get back from my trip ^_^ Stay awesome guys 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

~Robyn x