!!HELL!!

Hello cupcakes !!
How are you all doing?
This is my first story, so plz enjoy!!
Hope you like it: BYY

Y/N'S POV:

Ring!! Ring!! Ring!!
Y/N: Aaaaaaa shut up, I'm awake.
*Yawns*
Y/N: Another day to 'hell' *huffed*let's get ready for school.*it's 6:00 am now, your school starts at 8:30*

*it's 6:00 am now, your school starts at 8:30*

Outfit:

And for makeup you don't like to put makeup on you face as you are naturally beautiful 😘

Y/N: As i got ready, i went downstairs to make my breakfast. I made two sandwich and ate it.
*After eating i took my school bag and locked my front door and started walking to the school*
*After 15 mins of walk you finally reached to the school*

Y/n: ok.. welcome to the hell y/n*you said to yourself* just mind your own business and finish the classes...yes I can do it*you said and started walking to your locker to take your books and all*

*While you were taking your books someone slammed the door harshly and pushed you to the locker*
Y/n: yaah what are you doing?*you said while hissing in pain as your back hurts*

*As you looked up you saw your worst nightmare KIM TAEHYUNG, right infront of you looking into your soul*

Taehyung: hey babygirl 😏*he said while smirking*nice to meet you.

Y/n: w-what do you w-want?

Taehyung: me? I want you..*he paused for a second and said*..to suffer 😏.

Y/n: please leave me. I didn't do anything to you 🥺.

Taehyung: oh oh look babygirl got the power to talk back to me!!*he said to all the students standing and watching you both, probably thinking as a drama*

Taehyung: did you do my homework?*he asked, while you were looking down afraid to look at him*

*You didn't said anything and stayed quite*
Taehyung: I ASKED SOMETHING..TO YOU BI*CH!!*he suddenly shouted at you making you flinch*

*You started trembling...out of fear😟*
Y/n: I-i..d-didn't d-do it*you said while shuttering*

*And that's were he lost his patience*

Taehyung: you..what? You didn't do my homework..and have the courage to say it.*he said in his deep husky voice*

Y/n: you should d-do your ho-homework by yourself*you said..out of nowhere, now terrified of him of what he can do..tears started building up in your dark beautiful eyes..but you control it you don't want to cry infront of him*

Taehyung: what?? You ugly bi*ch..*he was about to grab your hair..when the bell rings indicating the class has started*

Taehyung: Ughh..just wait until lunch. You will get your punishment soon..you have taken the wrong move babygirl 😏*he said while smirking..and before leaving he took your homework and left from there*

_________
Thank you so much for choosing this story cupcakes😘.. I hope you enjoyed it till now.
Please support this story..

And english is not my first language..so please ignore the mistakes.

All the pictures and all are not mine, the credit goes to the original owner.

And the characters in the story is not related to any of these things..these are just fictions..

And if you don't like this I would kindly recommend you to leave the story.. I am not telling you to read...if you want you are kindly welcomed..☺️👍

If you like the story please don't forget to vote..it will help me alot..

And one most important thing this is not the whole going story of 20 to 30 parts..as it's my first story it will be short..i can't tell you how many parts but it'll be short story..so that's it..ok by.. the next part will be updated soon.. THANK YOU ☺️