BABYGIRL

???: You were searching for me.. Y/n?

*It was a familiar voice..that deep husky voice, my heartbeat increased. I turned around and saw...*

Y/n: Taehyung...

Taehyung: Yes. Namjoon hyung told me that you were looking for me..

Y/n: Uhh.. y-yes.. a-actually i.. i wanted to say something

Taehyung: Yeah say it..

Y/n: Um.. i.. uhh .. it's..-

Taehyung: Say it Y/n.. don't hesitate..

Y/n: I-i am sorry Taehyung.. for behaving like that with you. And Thank you so much for saving me fr-from t-that boy... I really mean it i was not in my perfect condition at that time I'm really very sorry for shouting at you and behavin-

Taehyung: Shhh Shh..*he said while putting his finger on his lips*

Taehyung: It's totally fine Y/n. You don't need to say sorry. It was not your fault, it was just because of the incident and nothing more and nothing less.

Y/n: yeah but i should have thanked you but what i did. I just shouted at you.. so i should be sorry

Taehyung: No it's not your fault.. ok leave that topic now tell me how are you feeling? Better?

Y/n: uh.. yeah I'm feeling good now after resting i feel little relaxed now.. thank you for your help.

Taehyung: I said it's totally fine.. you don't need to thank and say sorry ok... now let's go and get you some food Jin hyung must have made the dinner till now..

Y/n: No no I'll take my leave now. I had troubled you alot, i don't want to cause more problems for you..

Taehyung: What are you saying. I had no trouble ok? And you have to stay here from now onwards, you are not going anywhere..

Y/n: huh? Stay here? W-what are you s-saying. I'm not staying here and why will i? It's not like this is my house and we are not friends remember? So I'm not staying anywhere.

Taehyung: You have to.. you don't have any choice.. or else you know we are not 'friends'.. *he said mocking my words friends*

Y/n: How can you say that. Awhile ago you were being nice and now see the true self.. i said that I'm not going to stay here then it's final

Taehyung: You are going to stay here and that's final..

Y/n: I am not staying

Taehyung: You are..

Y/n: No

Taehyung: Yes

Y/n: No

Taehyung: Yes

Y/n: No-

Jin: Yahh kids stop that bickering or else my flying slipper will smack your butts..

Taehyung: Hyung see I told you she'll not listen to me.. you only say to her

Jin: What?

Taehyung: Hyung you told me to tell Y/n to stay here, don't you? *he said while secretly signalling him to say yes but you didn't see it*

Jin: o-oh yes.. yes I told him to make you stay here. But I guess it didn't work.. so I'll say it on my own way..

Y/n: But i don't want to be a burden for you all..

Jin: No Y/n you are not a burden to any one of us.. i already made you my sister so you will leave with us. Siblings live with eachother, right? So from now on you will be living in BTS mansion..