OPPA

Y/n p.o.v

*I woke up as the sunlight hit my face.. i sit straight on the bed yawning.. while rubbing my eyes.. i marched to the washroom.. to do my morning routine. After bathing and brushing my teeth.. i walked to the downstairs. Today is Saturday so my school is closed.. So i thought to do something, I'm going to make breakfast for them.. as i woke up early today*

???: What are you doing y/n?

*You looked up to see...*

Y/n: oh Jin oppa.. I'm making breakfast for everyone..

Jin: Omg O-oppa you called me Oppa.. my god i can't believe it.. thank you Y/n for accepting me as your brother.. I'm so happy*he said smiling happily*

Y/n: it's all ok Oppa..*you said and give your cute smile to him from which his heart melted*

Jin: Ok let me help you..

Y/n: Ah no no it's almost over.. you can just arrange these in dinning table..

Jin: Sure. They look so delicious.. first time someone other than me is making breakfast.. in this kitchen*he said smiling heartily*

Y/n: oh.. *you smile a little. He took all the dishes to the dinning table*

*You turned off the stove.. and clap your hands like a child and started jumping.. after making breakfast*

???: You look so happy.. hmm?

*You saw Jimin standing while smirking, watching you jumping happily for don't know what but was enjoying the scene of you smiling. He feels so happy to make you his sister.. but he thought to tease you a little..*

Jimin: So why were you jumping hm?

Y/n: Today i have made the breakfast for you all..*smiles cutely*

Jimin: oh.. what did you make for me?

Y/n: Chocolate pancakes and chocolate juice.. because you like chocolate.. so i thought to make

Jimin: oh you know everything about me huh? I see..

Y/n: uh no no i asked Jin oppa yesterday what you all like to eat usually.. he only told me that you like chocolate pancakes..

Jimin: Oh Jin Oppa huh?*he started coming closer to you, you were feeling little uncomfortable.. he raised his hand and about to touch your face but seeing your reaction he stopped.. and started laughing.. to make you feel relaxed*

*you looked at him confused.. he backed off.. while laughing*

Jimin: Don't worry i will not do anything to you.. you are my sister.. *he said and smiled*

*you sighed and smile a little at him*

Jimin: why don't you also call me oppa only him?

Y/n: uh um-

*he saw your uneasiness and thought you are not ready for that you will take more time to feel comfortable around everyone here.. so he changed the topic*

Jimin: ok so let's go to dinning table.. I'm very hungry..*he said and ran to the table*

*You also followed him and saw everyone was already present there.. you walked towards them, there attention went towards you.. they all smiled looking at you expect Suga.. he was just minding his own business*

Y/n: G-good Morning everyone..*smiles*

Everyone except Suga: Good Morning Y/nie..*They all smiled*

Jin: Y/n come lets eat..