HAPPY AGAIN

One month later:

Y/n: Yahhh Jeon Jungkook.. give me my banana milk.. you coconut head.

*You said while chasing him after he stole your precious banana milk which has became your addiction... and that also because of that coconut head Jeon Jungkook..he was the one who introduce you to the tasty mouth watering banana flavour milk..(*^3^)/~♡*

/It has been one month since you are living with them, they have became your family. Jin always care for you like a mother, Namjoon always helps you in your studies and books related things, Suga has became completely protective for his little sister Y/n, Hobi is always the reason for your goofy laugh and smile where Jimin, he is a total flirt always is ready to tease you but also care for you like a siblings, Jungkook is like a baby, he make faces when you are sad or down to make you smile and fell relaxed.. but he always fight with you for no reason.. he is such a big baby boy and about Taehyung, so your and his relation is something different which you don't get he sometimes is smiley and goofy around but sometimes act possessive when you are with some other boys rather then his brothers.. but you don't feel awkward now. With him you feel safe../

/And one thing I forgot.. he always comes to your room at night and cuddles with you. At first you didn't knew but one day you were not sleeping but we're trying to .. and he thought that you are sleeping so he climb to the bed, hugged you from behind making your eyes to open wide.. he was shocked to find you awake but he said he always comes to sleep with you and asked you to let him be there.. so you didn't mind as you were feeling butterflies in your stomach../

Jungkook: Catch me if you can Y/nnie.. *he said and ran to the upstairs.. making you sighed. You let him drink your banana milk and sat on the sofa..*

Taehyung: What happened babygirl..?

*He asked in his deep husky voice.. i turned to him. He came closer to me and sat beside me*

Y/n: Nothing Tae..*i said breathing heavily as a moment ago i was running around the house*

Taehyung: Then why are you all sweaty and breathy hmm?

Y/n: That coconut head Jungkook stole my banana milk..*cutely pouts*

Taehyung: Aww baby I'll teach that idiot a lesson that he should not stole the banana milk from my babygirl 😏

Y/n: Yes Tae you should.. he is very bad.😣

Suga: Who is bad princess?

Y/n: OPPA..*I widely smiled and ran to him*

*Suga giggled seeing his sister's reaction and immediately engulfed her in his embrace*

/So actually Suga went to his hometown for some official works.. for one week and without informing he came here. He just wanted to surprise his little sister.. and he did surprise her/

Suga: How was my surprise, baby sis..*gummy smile*

Y/n: Amazing oppa.. I'm so happy to see you..

Suga: Me too princess

*You both broke the hug and everyone came hearing all the noise and bickering*

Jin: Why is there so much nois- Suga when did you came?

Jimin: What a surprise hyung..

Suga: Yeah i just arrived and i wanted to surprise my princess so i didn't inform you all..

Namjoon: Ohh.. it's good to see you. How was your work hyung?

Suga: It went great and they accepted my offer.. so it went quite nice.

Namjoon: That's great hyung.

Y/n: Oppa why are you standing come sit here..*you pointing to the couch.. he smiled and sat down*wait let me bring you water, you must be tired from traveling.

*Suga smiled at your caring behaviour and said..*

Suga: No need Y/n.. I'm ok maid will bring the water you just sit with me..

Suga: Mia bri-

Y/n: No Oppa i will bring it for you..*pouting cutely*

*They all smiled to you and you ran to bring some water*

*********
Time skip to night:

*All were laughing and chit-chatting with eachother except you because you were already sleeping soundly as you were tried cause of running and playing around all the day*

Jungkook: Wow hyung you really proposed your pink slipper and asked her out.. hahaha..*Jungkook said while laughing his world off*

Jin: Yahh it's not funny, you know how much i love pink colour and everything related to that colour..*he said showing his not so angry face*

Jungkook: Ya ya whatever..*he said playfully and all of them giggled*

Jimin: From proposing i remember. Taehyung when are you gonna propose Y/n ?

*All went quite and gazed at Taehyung who was now nervous*

Taehyung: I-i'll soon confess to her.. it's just i still don't know if she loves me or not..*he said in sad voice*

Jin: You are so dumb Taehyung-aa it's so obvious that she loves you we all can see that.. but you can't see.. i think you should confess till it's too late

Namjoon: Yes Taehyung he is right don't hide your feelings just say to her what you feel and i know she will accept you

*All were suggesting Taehyung how to confess and what to say and do but Suga was just sitting there not paying any attention. Taehyung noticed his behaviour and asked*

Taehyung: Hyung what happen? Is something bothering you?

Suga: No it's just I'm afraid for my princess.. i mean you all know about her trauma and still she fully have not recover and confessing to her now will it be good for her?

*Listening to Suga's point they all went quite and Taehyung also felt little afraid of the maybe occuring consequences*

Jin: But she is also recovering Suga, don't worry ok. She'll be fine with Tae. They both love eachother and we all know that... So it's better for both to live with eachother I'm sure Taehyung will never hurt her and also will help in her recovery and make her forget her past incident..

Taehyung: Hyung please trust me I'll never hurt her i have already hurted her enough but now i don't want her to go away from me.. please give me a chance to prove my love to her and let me confess my feelings i can't keep this hidden anymore..

*He said to Suga showing him his puppy eyes which melted his heart*

Suga: ok Taehyung I'm trusting you don't hurt my sister and if i found her crying because of you then you know well what i can do..*he sarcastically said while smirking, all of them became afraid of his aura he was giving now but he changed completely and smiled showing his gummy smile..and said*

Suga: Now tell me when are you going to confess to my princess..?

*He said smiling making everyone smile and beem brightly*

Taehyung: Soon hyung...

___________

I know it's boring and nothing is there in this chapter but next part will be 'little' good so wait for it.. and

Thank you for reading this part cupcakes 😘..

Please vote and comment if you like it or not..♡

Next part will be updated soon: bye

Take care and stay safe 💜