DISGUSTED

*I was walking to the hallway, but when I reached there...i saw no one present..like i know no-one comes here because principal has restricted this area for construction work but Taehyung called me so he must be here but this floor is only covered with silent. So i thought to call out for Taehyung*

Y/n: Taehyung... Taehyung are you there? You called me... Taehyung..where are you?

*you called but no answer not a single noise*

Y/n: huh?.. strange. I think that girl must have mistaken...he might have said some other floor or something... let's just go and find him this floor is already looking so creepy.

/But as you were about to turn, someone put his/her hand at your mouth and drag you to somewhere. It was so fast that you cannot understand what happened/

*I was wiggling so that he/she can leave me, but no use the person was more stronger than me. After so much of struggling i punched him/her in the stomach they eventually let me go*

*When i saw the room it was pitch dark, i could not see anything..i thought it was Taehyung so i started shouting*

Y/n: Why did you drag me here Taehyung? Do you have the habit of dragging everyone...and why did you called me here? Yahh Kim Taehyung say something!! Where are you?

*now i was feeling scared. What if it's not Taehyung? No..no no why this room light is off... god it's so creepy*

Y/n: Taehyung say somet-

???: Shut Up bi*ch..i don't like to here Taehyung oppa voice from your dirty mouth

*This voice is familiar........ Scarlett? Yes she is Scarlett, but what is she doing here. She didn't called me..then how-*

Scarlett: Yes your ugly, boring mind is thinking right name it's me Scarlett...you must be thinking how come I'm here not Taehyung.... because i called you not Taehyung oppa. I told you bi*ch your gonna pay for it. So be ready..*she started laughing*

*Then someone on the lights due to sudden impact to my eye i closed it. When i open my eyes Scarlett was standing there but...not alone with her two minions and........one..boy*

*suddenly i heard door closing sound, i turn around and saw two more boy..now what is happening here?*

Y/n: I'm not in the mood to tolerate your nonsense..so better don't make me mad

Scarlett: oh I'm scared.. sorry y/n for making you mad..*she said while mocking me and started laughing*

Scarlett: but oh it's my bad today I'm not going to enjoy beating you instead THEY will not only beating but maybe...more than that..so see you after the session...byy bi*ch.

*What? what she said i didn't understand a word also...what session? Beating? Oh no it's not going to end well*

Y/n: what are you saying...I'm leaving from here..*i was about to leave when the two boys who were behind me held both of my hands, i started struggling to leave me but they did not listen*

Scarlett: no no bi*ch now i will leave not you..girls comeon let the boys have some fun..*she said while smirking*

*They three left from there leaving me with these freaking boys.. don't know what's next*

Y/n: leave me you idiots...

1boy: ok now let the game start...*he said and started walking towards me...i was feeling more and more scared*

1boy: lock the door and leave her..

*the 2nd boy locked the door and then 3rd boy left my hand..it became red due to tight hold..but i don't care now i have to run from here..but how*