JEALOUS??

Y/n: you? What are you doing here?

???: Can't I be here?*he said in confused look*

Y/n: oh..um.. actually you are a good student Chayoun and never get punished..so i thought how come you are here?*you said while laughing awkwardly*

/Actually I have made this name, i was not getting any good name in my mind so i thought to put this 😅/

Chayoun: oh yeh but i forgot to bring my homework n.b today. I don't know how I thought I kept it in my bag.😂

Y/n: oh i see, it happens sometime. One day i also thought I kept my wallet in my purse but at the time of shopping, when i was searching for my wallet it's was not there..after reaching home i find it on the table..😅..

Chaeyoun: ohh..that must be embarrassing..

Y/n: yeah that was..

*You both were laughing but, you immediately stopped when you saw him standing at the door.. glaring at both of you..yes Kim Taehyung.. he was glaring at Chaeyoun like he will kill him anytime*

Y/n: T-taehyung? *You said in little scared voice, he looked at you*

Taehyung: What you both were laughing at? *He asked to you sarcastically*

Chaeyoun: oh we wer-

*Taehyung cut him off and said*

Taehyung: I asked to y/n, not to you*he said in angry voice*

/You started trembling a little/

*He moved towards you, seeing your state he maintained some distance*

Y/n: Taehyung a-actually we were just t-talking about random things and la-laughing.*i said feeling more scared of him*

Taehyung: oh so babygirl was having fun, with other boys..huh? *he said totally annoyed*

/You looked down because if you look into his eyes you will again feel weak.. that's what love makes a person feel so weak and pathetic.. knowing you love someone who don't even know someone pain/

/Suddenly he started dragging you to God knows where/

Y/n: Ta-taehyung..where are you taking me?*now i was feeling more scared of what he will do😟 while he was dragging me his grip in my hand became stronger it started paining from the tight grip*

*He took me to the empty classroom..which was locked from so many days or months maybe..i don't know*

*It was little dusty, don't know how he get the keys of this room*

Y/n: Taehyung please leave my hand it's hurting me.

/he left your hand, it was red because of the tight grip/

Y/n: why did you drag me here?

Taehyung: I think that punishment was not enough, so you will have to face more consequences* he smirked making me tremble*

Taehyung: so punishment is you have to follow some rules..*he said genuinely*

Y/n: rules? And why should I follow that I'm not your slave.*you boldly said..you don't know from where you got the power to speak to him like this*

/Taehyung in his mind smile at you for the boldness but didn't showed it/

Taehyung: You have to follow it whether you like it or not.

Taehyung: so there are three rules you have to follow and that are , 1. You have to do everything what I ask you to do, if you didn't do, then you'll have to face consequences 2. you cannot talk to anyone in this school, especially boys , if i see you talking with any boys then you better understand..what I will do to...them 3. You have to follow these rules.

/you were beyond amazed, you don't know what to say. The one standing here, your crush your....love is treating you like a....slave? You couldn't believe it/

Y/n: am i your slave or what huh? I will not listen to any of these understand!!

Taehyung: oh babygirl 😏..don't make me mad you have to follow it understand?

Y/n: And why should I follow them..and beside that why will i not talk to anyone especially boys?

Y/n: Are you 'jealous' of them?*i said emphasizing the word jealous*

Taehyung p.o.v

*am i jealous?...no i can't be...ok ok I'm jealous of her talking to any boys*

*Why can't i be jealous of my love? Yes i love her.. from the day my eyes met her..from elementary school only. Why didn't you confess? Because I'm scared... sacred of rejection from my first love..😟*
*I thought that she will not like me as she didn't give any attention to me...so to be with her i started bullying her. I know that's so coward of me..but what can i do..and now i think she started to hate me..that will be great for me to move on. It's so sad i didn't get love from my first love..but as long as she is happy..i have no problem*

End of Taehyung p.o.v

Taehyung: just shut your fu*king mouth!! You don't have any choice you have to follow it.. understand?

*I didn't said anything, i was so so angry on him*

Taehyung: I said do you FU*KING UNDERSTAND...*he shouted*

Y/n: why..*whispered* WHY..JUST..FREAKING WHY?

Y/n: why are you ruining my life Taehyung..i didn't do anything to you then why are you doing this? Am I not a human?

Taehyung: because.... You.Are.An.Ugly.Poor.girl *he said the words which he never wanted to say, especially to you*

/you just looked amused of how can he say that to someone, now you understand you did a very big mistake to love him/

*I was at the verge of crying but i have to hold it i can't cry infront of him specially now when he is humiliating me*

Taehyung: ok cut this drama and just bring me some juice...*he said casually like nothing happened*

Taehyung: i am at the basketball ground..so bring the juice there.. understand?

*you don't wanted him to be more mad, so you just nod your head*

___________

Thank you for reading this..

Please vote the story if you like it..