Introduction/Explanation

For as long as I can think of, I have always been fond of Kyo Sohma. He started living with my father and me when we were both just 3 years old. My dad was/is Kazuma Sohma and he was the official martial arts teacher in the Sohma estate.  I used to force Kyo to play with me and he eventually started warming up to me. 

Though, just about 3 months ago, he planned to go to the mountains with dad and when on the 4th month, they both went. Because of that, I had the choice to either stay at the dojo or live with a distant cousin of mine, Shigure Sohma and Yuki Sohma.

I decided to live with the two males. After a few weeks though, the unexpected arrival of a non-Sohma had arrived and found out about the zodiac secret. Even though I wasn't a zodiac member, I knew about the secret. One of the many Sohma's who wasn't possessed by the curse.

The girl's name was Tohru Honda. She's a sweet girl. When she learned about the zodiac secret, she took it pretty well, besides panicking and much confusion.

After 4 months, Kyo suddenly showed up. Out of nowhere. Oh did I mention I like him? Yeah... I do. He just showed up. In front of the door. Covered in water since it was raining. Good for me... He always ended up getting in fights.

I just didn't know what my life would be going through after that...

*A/N: Heyy Besties! So this is a restart of the old version. If you found this, then welcome! I deleted the first two chapters and redid the summary if you want to go check that out. Anyways, stay tuned for updates! Until next time!*