Chapter 6

Recap:

"We're going out," Kyo said loud enough for everyone else to hear. We made our way to the door and Shigure came out. "Have fun on your date~" Shigure teased. "We're not going on a date," we both said in sync. "Yeah sure," Shigure said sarcastically. We both flipped him off before we closed the door.

We started walking in comfortable silence. I also still didn't know where we would be eating at. "Hey, Kyo?" I said. He looked at me. "Where are we going to eat?" I asked. He smiled and said, "Just wait and you'll see." I sighed and continued walked.

Finally, we stopped. I looked in front of me and my eyes sparkled with my lips forming into a smile. I looked at Kyo and saw him smiling at me. I looked back to the building in front of me. We were at...
________________________________________

(Favorite Restaurant)!

I had a huge smile plastered onto my face and we started walking inside. When I was a kid, dad and I would come here almost every weekend. When Kyo started living with us, he would also come with us. He would say that he hated this place.

We walked to our table and sat down. 

"You still remember....." I said. He looked at me with a soft smile and said, "Of course I do." We talked and talked and talked until our food came. We then talked and talked and talked again. Kyo told me what he and dad did in the mountains, what he liked and disliked up there, and all that stuff.

I simply listened. Kyo never talked like this so it was nice. I then talked about everything. 

People went in and out of the restaurant as we talked. Finally, we decided to leave. We had been there till night! It was currently 7:12 p.m. Kyo kept insisting that he pay the bill but I kept arguing about it. 

Without me knowing, he slipped his card to the waitress. (idk/c if they have credit cards or not... Let's just say they do) We finally left and started walking home. We enjoyed the silence as we walked by parks, grocery stores, ponds, and gardens of flowers!

As we crossed the bridge, I said, "I had fun today, thanks Kyo..." He looked at me with his face slightly tinted with pink and smiled. "I'm glad you did," he said. As we started walking up the stairs, he grabbed my hand and held it tight. I squeezed his hand just as tight. 

As we finally reached the top, he let go of my hand as we both started walking towards the door. I was a little behind him and just admired what he was wearing.

 I was a little behind him and just admired what he was wearing

(This black shirt. If yk, yk. BUT LIKE, YOU SURE THIS WASN'T A DATE???)

Kyo opened the door as said, "We're home." We both took off our shoes as the others were coming over to us. "You two sure came back pretty late," Shigure said. Kyo ignored him while I just nodded. "Would you two like to eat some dinner?" Tohru asked.

Kyo shook his head and pushed past everyone to walk up the stairs while I said, "Sure!" Tohru and I walked to the kitchen while the other two boys went off to do whatever they were doing. 

Tohru had made rice balls for dinner! She and I just stood in the kitchen, leaning against the counter, while we talked.

When I finished eating I asked Tohru, "Is it ok if I bring some rice balls up for Kyo?" She nodded happily before she started working on something. I put a few rice balls on a plate and walked upstairs. I knocked on Kyo's door and there was no answer. I walked in and saw that he wasn't there. The only place he could be is...

The roof.

I climbed up the ladder carefully to make sure I didn't drop the plate. When I got up there on the roof, I spotted Kyo laying down while looking up at the sky. His shirt was unbuttoned. His hair was sparkling and his eyes... 

Well, his eyes were focused on the few above him. "Hey.." I half-whispered. Assuming he heard me, Kyo looked in my direction. He smiled a small smile and went back to looking at the sky. I walked up to him and sat next to him.

He sat up. I handed him the plate of food and he placed it on his other side. I cuddled into him as we both looked at the view in front of us. The view of the city. He stayed like that for a little while.

"Hey, Kyo? I need to tell you something..."

*A/N: Heyy Besties! or anyone who is reading this... I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know that it has been some time since I last posted, but I really haven't had a lot of motivation because of school. It may take time for updates to come out but that's ok! So I left yall on a cliffhanger :))*

So currently, I started watching Ao Haru Ride (Blue Spring Ride), and can I just say... KOU IS JUST AHHHHHHHHHHHH Like look at this man!

 KOU IS JUST AHHHHHHHHHHHH Like look at this man!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH As a Futaba Kinnie, I need a Kou in my life

As a Futaba Kinnie, I need a Kou in my life. SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEE. So ik I am only on ep 4 but I know what happens throughout the anime. So yeah, I am currently obsessing over Ao Haru Ride and this man named Kou Mabuchi (Tanaka).

Do you guys wanna know what song is LITERALLY made for Futaba? It's 'Talk to You' by Ricky Montgomery.

Until next time!