I Saw It Coming.

I stare at Habiba.
Yes I always wear the same kind of clothes but it's because it's comfortable and it isn't revealing. Abaya's are like my signature look.

She huffs "Try something sexy" she says moving her waist.

I roll my eyes.
I'm what you call an anti social influencer.
I am practically famous on all the social media platforms you can possibly think of with over 800k followers.

Yes it's partly because my dad is a millionaire and I am his one and only heiress.
I make blogs about fashion, traveling, exquisite and expensive cuisine, expensive and amazing decor and so people are obsessed with all my pages.

The reason I'm an anti social influencer is because I have no friends apart from the ones I made in school, relatives and through my parent's relationship with others. I don't go out to different restaurants with different people every week. I don't have a super popular and gorgeous clique. I don't date rich, sexy eligible bachelors.

I'm a lone wolf.
I don't have best friends or a place I always hang out.

I always travel, every time I'm less busy ow needing a change of environment and that's all I need. The few friends I have are just so I can actually say I have friends and I never know when I might need them after all no man is an island.

But from my friends, cousins and acquaintances I have noticed that physically I don't really compare to any of them. They all have one thing or the other that I lack whether if it's curves, being thick, ass or even breast so I decided to capitalize I know I have, no doubt.

That's my face and the money in my pocket.
I know men now a days are just hungry for bombshells but the only thing they're more hungry for is getting something they can't have. They all want to be the first that break my barriers and see what's all the fuss about, what is really underneath the abaya.

So ladies, 'the demand of a product depends on the availability' that's literally my motto.
Print it and photocopy it because it works like magic.

"So you won't?" She asks with a pout.
I shake my head "Forget it, I won't"

She smiles "At least I tried. Wanna go have lunch after this?"
"Oooh, where?"

"The Lind's Cafe".
I shake my head "Don't even try it, I'm aware of the kind of people that go there. All those desperate rich Abuja people who want to fit in go there to feel among and shove their way into a clique that wants nothing to do with them"

She sighs "Just forget it, you're boring. I'll call Saffiyya".
"Do that"

::

Out of all my friends I only really feel close to one. Her name is Sadiya but we call her Sophie. She wasn't popular when we were in school and she had a very bad skin condition but thanks to yours truly and my amazing connections she now looks like a super model.

She was never interested in being popular and lived and I'll admit she has all the curves in all the right places but that never seemed to bother her.

Her father is a retired lawyer, he retired when we were in junior secondary school, out of all of us in class everyone looked down on her but it never bothered her.

I lie down on her bed looking at the ceiling.
She walks in seconds later with a tray containing my food "I know this isn't one of your exquisite dishes but it's great"

I scoff "Your mother's food is a lot better than all those overrated restaurant food".
"Really?" She asks smiling widely.

After we were done eating and talking I got up about to leave and she escorts me to the car.
"You're looking cute today" I tell her. The one think none of my connections could change about her is her skin condition, it's terrible but I guess she has her body to give her the confidence she needs.

"Really?"
She gets her phone and checks herself out "oooh I have to admit, I am looking crazy sexy today".

I laugh.
"So selfie?"
"Of course" I nod.

After taking a picture, I airdrop it and hurriedly leave before my mother continues disturbing me with calls.

::

I look at the picture again before posting it. For the first time ever I posted a picture of myself and a friend. I never do it because I feel some of them actually stick to me for clout but Sophie is just different and I appreciate her.

::